Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink swayers - would you rather eat a few small meals or two big meals?

I've been experimenting with two big meals a day and omg, although my blood sugar level crashed like crazy, but I found that I just ate a HUGE meal coz I was too hungry (my last meal was an 11am brunch) so I was just ready to swallow every thing in front of me and I bet I would have consumed WAY too much calories than recommended LE diet! Which one would sway pink better? Eat three Meals a day with well balanced meals but blood Sugar level stay steady or two BIG meals but blood sugar level drops in between till you're nearly fainted?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Steady blood sugar levels will sway blue but you don't need to get so hungry that you almost feint! You can have 3 meals a day if that helps - I used to do 11/12, 4/5pm and 8/. Also, if you've only just started to the diet - you'll get used to it! You can chew sugar free gum and drink drinks with no calories in between meals and you may like to add a coffee or two with sweetner if you like to see you through until lunch time.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would think 2 big meals is better then 3 small, as its the extended periods of low glucose that sway pink (i think?)
    If its any comfort - you DO get used to eat. I used to eat 3 meals, and snacked constantly, i mean constantly. The first 3 weeks were the hardest, but since then i barely even notice it anymore. You'll probably also find that your 2 meals do shrink naturally as your body gets used to having smaller quantities of food.
    Chewing gum helps, as does drinking..
    That said if you do feel like you are going to faint then you must eat something! Dont get to the point of being unsafe...
    Good luck
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have no way of knowing which is best and the difference is probably not too great anyway. My suggestion is to do what works best for you in your day to day life. Above all, if you eat 2 meals a day but are so starved that you eat more cals than you should have, then that's not a good trade! Much better to eat lower cals without cheating, even if you need to eat more often.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As long as you are skipping breakfast as long as you can, not snacking between meals, and not eating huge dinners with lots of protein, fat, and carbs that take forever to digest, and sticking to the overall guidelines of LE Diet, you're still swaying pink whether you eat 3 meals a day or 2.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I eat 3 meals usually 12pm, 5pm and then something light and fun (maybe a little low fat ice-cream, fat free snack wells cookie ) around 9 or so to round out my calories. With that said, if for some reason I find that I just can't skip breakfast, I will hold out as long as I can and eat something like a Lara Bar and then adjust my schedule the rest of the day. Overall I have totally changed the way I eat, no breakfast, little protein, NO snacking. This is a huge difference from how I used to eat.
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For me, two larger meals works best. Once I've started eating, it's harder to stop (that's why skipping breakfast isn't too bad ... I've already gone all night without eating). So having to resist temptation only twice a day instead of three is preferable. Plus, since I'm only dividing my daily levels into two meals instead of three, I don't feel quite as deprived. But I think a lot of the ladies do three meals, so definitely not a deal breaker.
    2013 (my pray+sway baby girl is here!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For the most part I skip breakfast, have lunch between 11 and 1:30, dinner between 5 and 8:00 and a snack/dessert between 8 and 10pm. At times I have to change, like today we had out of town guests and I had to eat breakfast with them at 9 am so I had lunch at 1 and I will eat dinner at 7 or 8 and not have a snack. GL!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!