Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nini View Post
    Not sure about my BMI, but it was defintiely the highest at the conception of my dd as I had gained tons of weight carrying ds2 which I still hadnt lost. I was also the at the unfittest stage of my life, pregnancy was hell as I was so not toned and still flabby from the last pregnancy. This time I was a tiny bit heavier than when conceiving my dd (I now had left over weight from BOTH pregnancies, sigh) but I had used the year inbetween to do lots of toning and am much fitter this time. (I did NOT exercise int he weeks leading up to conception though for swaying reasons, I lost weight while ttcing, 4 kg).
    Nini, do you have a decent idea of what your conception weights would have been for each of your pregnancies? If you could tell me that and your height, I can plug it into a BMI calculator to get each of the numbers and include you in the lists.
    2013 (my pray+sway baby girl is here!)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was about 25 BMI for all my boys.

I have always had a muscular frame, but I wasn't working out... so muscles with a layer of flab, I guess LOL.

With DS#1 and #2 I had been gaining weight/eating fatty foods. I gained A LOT of weight when PG with DS#2, so I had just lost 20 lbs. when I conceived DS#3... but the weight loss still only put me back at my previous BMI of 25

I am determined to get my current BMI as far below 25 as I can... but I know I will never make it to 19-20 which is where I wish it was for TTC pink.
    Last edited by myGirl; March 27th, 2012 at 12:59 PM.
    Mom to 3 wonderful boys waiting for our

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My BMI was around 19-20 with DS. I was quite slim and in a great shape since we just got married and I wanted to fit into my dream wedding gown. I got pregnant in our honeymoon eating very well and enjoying life. =)

Now I ttc a girl and even though I'm not overweight, my BMI is much bigger - around 22-23 now. I feel like I can never go below what I was with my DS so I hope it's the losing weight-trend that counts and not the weight itself LOL.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DD1- BMI 19
    DD2- BMI 18
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    18-ish with both boys.
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dramabird View Post
    Nini, do you have a decent idea of what your conception weights would have been for each of your pregnancies? If you could tell me that and your height, I can plug it into a BMI calculator to get each of the numbers and include you in the lists.
    Roughly, yes, but I never weighed myself properly before conceiving ds2 because I was happy with my shape. I am fairly heavy even when I wore a size 8-10 (UK size).

So when conceiving my ds1, I was young, only 22, I must have weighed like 60kg propably less, like 57kg. With my ds1 I was probably 66kg at conception, but eating loads and all the time (I must have gained weight while ttcing because I tried everything to enhance fertility and ate really well - iddnt know about swaying then , with my dd then I must have been like 72 kg (I lost ca. 3 kg durign my sway!). This time I was like 75kg (I was something like 4 kg heavier when I started my sway).

I am 1.66m or 166cm. Sorry, I only do metric, but the converter probably wont mind ha ha....
    the main difference was that eventhough my BMI was lower when conceiving my boys, I was eating like a maniac (like I usually do), conceiving my dd I was trying to follow the IG girl diet (although I wasnt properly, but I was loosing weight). This time I lost weight conciously, skipped breakfast etc.

I gained a lot of weight carrying ds2, and so in the 7 months before conceiving my dd, I lost 12 kg in total!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't know my BMI, but with DD#1, 2 and 3 I weighed 60kg. I'm 173cm. With DD#4, 5 and 6 I was around 80kg. Same with DS#1 2 and 3.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DS1: 19.3
    DS2: 18.9,
    currently 18.5 (going to TTC a girl in the next couple months)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DS1 19 athletic/toned
    DS2 19 athletic/toned
    Pg with ? Swayed girl. BMI was still 19, though I weighed slightly less than with the boys. Less toned than before.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DS1 20.7 5'7 around 130-135, I put 132
    DS2 19.6 5'7 I was between 120 and 125, I put 125
    Last edited by ThroughWithBlue; March 29th, 2012 at 06:01 AM.
    Nov 09 Jan 11
    Hoping to add some pink to this house soon!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast