Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two daughters, with my first I had sever MS starting at 6 weeks till 13 weeks I lost 13 lbs, couldn't keep anything down, tons of headaches and always tired.
    My second one, I was tired some but now whole a lot, never threw up , ate everything , gained a lot of weight in the first few weeks, thought she was a boy for sure, well not true both are girls and prego symptoms were totally the opposite.
    2006 2010
    baby boy is here 06/26/2013 after 2 IVF cycles 1 FET

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both my DS' pg were totally different to each other, so I dont put much faith in this!
    With DS1: I put on 13kg and had loads of fluid (esp in face), I had strong food cravings, NO morning sickness whatsoever. Not even one queasy feeling, at all. Very lucky.
    With DS2: I had hypremisis (severe MS). I was throwing up from 8 weeks until 27 weeks. In my 8th week, I was so sick, I lost 4kg over a weekend. I was hospitalised twice due to dehydration. I only ended up putting on 3-4kg the whole pg. I looked awesome, felt good, apart from the spewing, not much appetite and no cravings!

I wish you your DG

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so many differences its bizarre !!! well i feel sick yes but im only 5 1/2 weeks so im sure it could get worse, i do have big dark lines under my eyes which are actually brown in colour and look like its tanned onto my skin ????

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really, really think it is a lot less about the baby's gender and a lot more about what your body is needing/craving.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 2ds and my pregnancies were quite different so I was convinced I was having a girl with ds2.
    Similar to Deux Bleus I had hyperemesis with ds1, I was sick for about 25-30 weeks out of the pregnancy.particularly at the start I was throwing up over 10 times a day, I literally would throw up anything I put in my mouth. I finally worked out that I could stomach Cheezels and Fruit Tingles and that is all I lived on for months. A little bit gross, but knowing that I would vomit up whatever i put into my mouth, I would only eat food that tasted ok bringing up again and that wasn't painful or difficult to vomit; I learned very quickly that milk was a definite NO! And apple and bread would get stuck in my throat, so I would eat things like chocolate, lemonade, and most smooth foods. As soon as my DP walked into the room or leaned in to kiss me I would literally have to run to the bathroom, The sight of him made me vomit, I know, poor thing!! The vomiting was so bad that I had to be hospitalised, i couldnt even sip water or chew ice chips without throwing it up! it stopped for a little after that but towards the end of the pregnancy I became sick again. It took such a toll that I weighed less at 9 months pregnant than I did before I fell pregnant, so I actually lost weight during the pregnancy!
    Ds2 I only threw up a handful of times but felt quite queasy and gag a bit in the first trimester, usually felt better after I ate though. By 2nd trimester I was absolutely fine.

I wouldn't put too much weight into the concept of gender and ms either. And even if there is a trend, there are always exceptions.
    Mum to 2 amazing little boys 4/2004 and 11/2009
    and expecting a precious little in January 2013.

Forever in your debt Atomic! Xx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was mildly ill with both boys. Queasiness from 6 weeks through 11 weeks with DS1, Queasiness from 5 weeks through 11 weeks with DS2. Eating something helped the "carsicky" feelings. I didn't really throw up, although my gag reflex was a lot more sensitive.

A good friend of mine had massive morning sickness with her son (she's one of those who lost weight during first trimester) and felt much better in her pregnancy with her daughter.
    2013 (my pray+sway baby girl is here!)

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Every single one of my boys was different. DS2 was BY FAR the worst. I vommitted so violently that I'd pee on myself! Awesome. W/ DS1 my sickness started at 8 weeks and lasted until 26 weeks. W/ DS2 it started at 5 weeks and left at 14ish weeks, with DS3, it started at 6 weeks or so and lasted until about 15 weeks. I've had no veins in eyes, veins in eyes, some pregnancies with acne, some with out. Sometimes my hair would grow faster, some times it wouldn't. I craved all different items all the time. Gained 17 pounds w/ DS1, 35 pounds w/ DS2, and 55 pounds w/ DS3. Let's HOPE I don't continue this doubling trend b/c even if I get a DD, I'll have to go back on the LE diet!!! LOL!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^I will say that I did always feel better while eating...so I think with each pregnancy, I learned to eat ALL the time...hence the massise increase in gains No sickness yet with this one. I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow.
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I keep repeating myself NO sickness or nausea with my dd, lots of both throughout all of my pregnancies with my boys. No sickness or nausea again this time, might find out what I am carrying at the end of this week. xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Every one of my pregnancies the sickness or lack of has been completely different and they are all girls...obviously...lol
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast