Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi ladies were you really sick with your girls compared to your boys ??

and if so when did it start and for how long ? and if not please say too many thanks,

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have one daughter and two sons. I felt great during all my pregnancies and never had any morning sickness at all. I actually felt like myself only tired. All of my pregnancies felt pretty much the same. My mom did note that when I was pregnant with my daughter that I was very moody/and had a short temperament. I feel very fortunate especially seeing what some of my friends go through.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no way i hope this pregnancy goes like yours lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did not have horrible ms with any, but it was definitely worse with my girls. With my DS I was fine as long as I was constantly eating. The minute I became hungry I felt sick. With the girls I felt yucky even when I ate. I never threw up just didn't feel well.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hesitate to share this because I worry that people will read too much into it. Feeling "sicker" with DS 3 is one of the main reasons I ended up having such bad GD with him.

My mom NEVER had one iota of morning sickness with any pg and she has girls and a boy. She used to think morning sickness was psychological.

I didn't have more sickness with this baby but I have had DIFFERENT sickness.

With all the boys' pg it started at 5-6 weeks and lasted thru 13-14 weeks.

I was terribly sick with DS 1 (threw up every day 1-2 times in the morning but always felt better as the day went on)
    Not very sick at all with DS 2 (was queasy in mornings but sucked on Jolly Ranchers and felt better as day went on)
    Sick again with DS 3, all day every day and had to eat every hour or two to keep from feeling terrible.
    Sick again with DS 4 all day every day and had to eat every hour or two. Also had terrible diarrhea for several weeks during the first tri.

With all the boys I had strong cravings esp. for tomato, and mild aversions to food where something wouldn't sound good but I could eat anything.

Now with this pg:

Overall, I am LESS sick than with the boys.
    My sickness started very early, like 3 weeks and it is STILL going on at 20 weeks. If anything, it's getting worse, not better. I threw up last night for the first time in the pg!!!
    I was rarely if ever sick in the morning. Instead I often feel sick after eating, with the boys I felt better after eating.
    I gag really really super easy so anytime I cough or brush my teeth, I retch (that is what made me throw up last night.)
    I have strong food aversions where I really CAN'T eat certain foods, especially garlic.
    Tomato stuff is repulsive to me
    I have very little appetite and have not gained as much weight as I did with the boys.
    I had the same thing I had with DS 4 with the weeks of diarrhea in the first tri but worse. like 6-8 times a day it was awful
    My cravings are SERIOUSLY strong and have been almost all for "boy" foods like mustard. Things that seem like "girl" foods like fruit did not taste good.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkmom View Post
    I have one daughter and two sons. I felt great during all my pregnancies and never had any morning sickness at all. I actually felt like myself only tired. All of my pregnancies felt pretty much the same. My mom did note that when I was pregnant with my daughter that I was very moody/and had a short temperament. I feel very fortunate especially seeing what some of my friends go through.
    Oh and my oldest son said he thinks I've been in a way way way better mood with this pg.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hmmmmmmm very interesting, ive only just started feeling sick so i cant really say whats what at the mo, but i went off tomatoe things with my boys but so far so good, ive gone of chicken things tho lol, ive just noticed aswel what i thought were bags under my eyes are actually brown like stains which wont come off its like there tanned on or something !!!!! and my tummy is still flat as a pancake which with both boys i had a def bloated bell by now,

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was way sick all day with DD1 from 5wks till 16wks, and then mildly sick with DD2 from about 6wks until 14wks or so, but I controlled it much better the second time around. I wouldn't read too much into it.....everybody on the planet Earth told me I was probably having a boy because I had much less ms with #2, and I heard millions of stories of ms where gender didn't matter.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I'm one person who hopes the OWT is wrong - for me, at least. This pregnancy I haven't really felt sick at all - only first thing in the morning until I've eaten something. I haven't thrown up at all and hardly ever even gag. I've had no food aversions and eat everything and anything in sight .

My m/s was worst with my twins - I threw up religiously twice a day from about 8 weeks until 13 weeks. With ds3 it wasn't bad at all, but I was a little nauseous from about 6 weeks until 9 weeks. My mw was worried when I told her my m/s had disappeared so early and suddenly, but the little guy was fine.

So, this is definitely the easiest pregnancy so far m/s wise. I'll know next week whether I'm having a boy or girl....
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes with all my girls started around week 6. This time less than a week of ms around week 7.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast