Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicky View Post
    I thought I understood why I conceived ds1...the diet was very boy friendly and timing was a 1 day cutoff. However I did the girl diet 100% when ttc the second time and got ds2 so clearly diet wasn't the factor for me. So not really I guess.
    That is the most frustrating thing isn't it! Nothing like conceiving a boy while taking a crapload of calcium and with a pH of 4.5 to kinda make you lose faith in the idea of swaying! There are many more things you can do though, I hope you find new ideas to improve your sway!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes for me! We have 3 sons. My DH and I both eat a lot of salty foods and I never ever drank milk or ate dairy products bc of lactose intolerance. Also I have a lot of EWCM around O time. I never skipped breakfast. I ate a lot of bananas, potatoes, red meat and a lot of tomato sauce meals (DH loves marinara sauce!). DH drank a lot of caffeine and I drank quite a bit too. We BD'd right at O time... our lifestyle just screams boy! We're making some huge changes in our diet now that we're planning to TTC #3 with a hard core girl sway.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    100% girl sways for me for the last two for sure. The first DD I think was conceived because I had been off the pill for 2 cycles. The second two were swayed girl from Metformin and dieting. I am a cardio junkie and do not eat boy friendly foods at all. I also eat a lot of dairy and have consumed so much diet coke in my lifetime, its not a joke. So, it totally makes sense that I have girls.
    2001 2006 2011

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sort of but I think I should be a mother of girls instead I never eat breakfast and have late lunches and minimal dinners Im anaemic so I hardly eat meat also I don't like it I don't like bananas or eat bread I walk alot my husband is a healthy gym junkie I smoke and drink about 1 or 2 cups of coffee a day but we both eat alot of fruit which I need to drop. This is why I'm nervous about swaying because I'm not sure as to do the opposite for a girl but I am taking the tablets now and eating more dairy and berries and no salt and I will be using acijel

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think my diet and lifestyle were exceedingly boy friendly with my boys, red meat and red sauces or soy sauces and lots of veges for dinner, cereal for breakfast, sandwiches or noodles with soy type sauces for lunch. I am dairy intolerant so my diet was high sod/pot low cal/mag. Never skipped meals was eating larger portions than ever before, also started a new business and on the road a lot, many takeaways. Our business is in computers and we slept above our server room. I was also a competitive person and much more dominant than I am now.
    I have no idea what this one is but my lifestyle and diet were very different as is my attitude and competitive streak. I will be very interested to see if we get a different result.

??? ??? What are my twins?

Predicted at 13wk6day scan

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I definitely heavily swayed boy both times without knowing it - diet, timing, exercise - the lot! I find it totally fascinating. I just hope by changing as much as I can I'll get pink!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First in my opinion the boy and the girl diet both have bad things... sweets, red meat, fake sugar, etc. Some people eat more of a certain food and others eat less. So food for swaying makes sense. Just like for people dieting some work and some don't, diets for medical conditions sometimes works better then meds, diets for atheletes are not the best for a video gamer, and so on. Please don't think you are unhealthy for what you eat you just have to think about the foods for your life style our gender swaying.

I believe we did not eat healthy when our boys were conceived. I saw the red meat giving my hubby a heart attack with every bite. We no longer have soda and junk food in the house so our kids learn to eat healthy food at home but allowed to eat junk when we do eat out. We only eat redmeat once a week for 4-5mths out of the year. Limit other meats to good amounts... 2 chicken breast for 2 adults, a picky 3 years old, and a piglet 1 year old. We make our own soups with our own broth, limited amounts of meat, and fresh veggies. Our diet change has been over several years because my hubby had a lot of bad habits to change but for medical reasons his diet had to change. Ok I got off topic.....

If you balance out your junk with good foods then I would say you are healthy, the diet is just not "girl friendly" or "boy friendly" (that is what the research should say).... For those changing your diet to sway for any gender please be careful and watch your vitamin/mineral intake so your body doesn't go into stock.
    Last edited by purplepoet20; March 30th, 2011 at 09:34 AM.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah i have one of each and they both match the diet.

my first was a girl and i never ate breakfast ate no read meat i was slim and didn't bascially eat alot we wasn't ttc so didn't do anything to improve my chances
    my son we ttc for 5 years for and we did everything we could do make me sperm friendly. i ate loads was my heaviest weight red meat, coke, coffee didn't have them before dd. bd on o and stayed in bed.

looking back even though i did the girl diet naturally without trying and i had to do the things to help sperm for my boy going back to my girl diet seems mega hard

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    First in my opinion the boy and the girl diet both have bad things... sweets, red meat, fake sugar, etc. Some people eat more of a certain food and others eat less. So food for swaying makes sense. Just like for people dieting some work and some don't, diets for medical conditions sometimes works better then meds, diets for atheletes are not the best for a video gamer, and so on. Please don't think you are unhealthy for what you eat you just have to think about the foods for your life style our gender swaying.

I believe we did not eat healthy when our boys were conceived. I saw the red meat giving my hubby a heart attack with every bite. We no longer have soda and junk food in the house so our kids learn to eat healthy food at home but allowed to eat junk when we do eat out. We only eat redmeat once a week for 4-5mths out of the year. Limit other meats to good amounts... 2 chicken breast for 2 adults, a picky 3 years old, and a piglet 1 year old. We make our own soups with our own broth, limited amounts of meat, and fresh veggies. Our diet change has been over several years because my hubby had a lot of bad habits to change but for medical reasons his diet had to change. Ok I got off topic.....

If you balance out your junk with good foods then I would say you are healthy, the diet is just not "girl friendly" or "boy friendly" (that is what the research should say).... For those changing your diet to sway for any gender please be careful and watch your vitamin/mineral intake so your body doesn't go into stock.
    I totally agree and I should get out of the habit of calling the boy diet "healthy". Both diets have good things and bad things about them.

The interesting thing is that researchers studied the effects of low-calorie diets and found that mice given low-calorie diets (girl-friendly) lived longer than the mice given high-calorie diets, but the mice given the high-calorie diets had way way more offspring. This seems to fit in with the idea that everything that is good for fertility sways blue.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Personnal I would rather live longer... after Thing 3 we are having no more kids so we just have to work on living long enough to spoil grandkids
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast