Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so af has arrived today which means I had a 28 day cycle which has never happened before except when im on the pill.

Anyway, I did not get a positive opk all cycle BUT I was only testing once a day as we werent trying to conceive so I was just monitoring for reference. Fertility friend indicated that I Ovulated judging by my temp dip. I had ewcm for like 6 days but it did change the day after suspected O. If this is the case then my LP has dropped from 14 days to 11. Is 11 still long enough to get a bfp?

Should I continue taking the vitex af to O this cycle? Im worried its going to shorten my lp even more as last cycle it dropped to 13 days and now 11.

Supe excited that my cycle is shorter though woohoo. Hopefully no more 38 day cycles. Only been on it for 3 cycles too

Im glad your pregnancy is going so well. Thats fantastic!
    my amazing baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    11 days is not ideal but still long enough to get BFP. It may get longer in subsequent months.

I would have you continue with the vitex. It does weird stuff at first but then settles down. I also like that your cycle is shorter. Give it one more month just to see what happens and if you don't like it at that point, drop it. Sometimes the cycle stays regular even after you stop the vitex. I got pg with DD the month after I stopped the vitex (so hadn't taken vitex for 6 weeks)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic. Ill let you know how I go.

Not sure if we will be attempting this cycle. My brother passed away today so not really feeling like its the right time but also wondering if a bfp might be the good news that my family needs at the moment.....
    my amazing baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Tickled, I'm SO, SO very sorry to hear that. Huge (((hugs))) and keeping you all in my thoughts.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think one of the easier ways to examine if the diet is increasing your testosterone is to examine other things:

Is your skin increasingly oily?
    Is your hair falling out?
    Are you sporting a mustache and other undesirable body hair (around nipples, chest, stomach)?
    Are your cycles starting to be weird and unpredictable?
    Are you gaining weight instead of losing?
    Is the acne appearing on other parts of your body?

Not all of these things mean increased testosterone, but I would say an increase in facial and body hair and weight gain are major indicators of testosterone imbalance.
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks as. I'm really struggling with it & trying to distract myself as best I can. My little man is sick with croup also so its been a very stressful couple of days. I would love to bd this cycle as we really need some good news but I just dont think my heart is in it
    my amazing baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of you. xo

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Thinking of you. xo
    Thinking of you. xo
    Thank you for your thoughts. It's very kind of you. I'm finally at peace with whats happened and although I am upset/devastated that hes gone I need to get on with things. I told dh that my heart wasnt in ttc this cycle to which he replied "yes but your heart will be in it in 9 months time when you look at that beautiful baby" bless him for saying that as we've now decided to give this cycle a go. This is where I'm at, just wondering if I can have some more advice?

I got my first positive opk (not digital) friday 10.30am but it took at least 5 minutes to show. I did another one at 5.30pm & again it took a while to show. I took another 10am today (saturday) & it showed positive straight away. Do you think that I guess that im going to O 24hours from todays opk or from the first one that took a bit long to show up (wondering if the first one was the very start of my surge?) We bd thursday night 11.50pm (after 4 week abstinence, dh didnt take care of himself either) & again on Friday night around 11.30pm. Do you think we need to bd tonight as well? I know this is going to sound horrible but 3 days in a row would be a stretch for me lol we were trying to sway girl but have decided now that we will welcome a boy or girl with open arms so as much as id love a girl it doesnt really matter. I havent been religiously checking my bbt as ive been all over the place with sleeping due to the family dramas so it probaby wouldn't be consistent enough. Had watery cm thursday with a bit of stretch (around 8cm) but normally have that a couple of days prior to O anyway & now can't tell what cm i have due to semen. I've still been taking vitex (which looks like its working as im on cycle day 15 & almost O yay!), cranberry supps (didn't want to waste them) & using sylk. I did O both times we bd too (i dont appear to secrete much if any fluid when I o though or maybe it just doesn't come out?) Sorry tmi :-/
    What are your thoughts, do you think I have bd enough or should we go again tonight to be sure or tomorrow morning? Sorry that was very long.....
    I hope you are well. I can't believe you are almost 26 weeks already!
    Thanks in advance x
    my amazing baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope this is your month Tickled!!

You can O anywhere from 8-48 hours after your first positive OPK, there's no real way to know for sure.

I would always have people BD again just to up your odds, but if it's not a good time for you, then best to just go with what you have!! I think the previous two attempts would have gotten the job done anyway.

I Oed on the attempt that got me my DD.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope this is your month Tickled!!

You can O anywhere from 8-48 hours after your first positive OPK, there's no real way to know for sure.

I would always have people BD again just to up your odds, but if it's not a good time for you, then best to just go with what you have!! I think the previous two attempts would have gotten the job done anyway.

I Oed on the attempt that got me my DD.
    Thanks atomic. We didn't end up bd saturday night but did last night which may have been too late as I noticed my cm change to creamy just before our attempt. WE will see what happens I guess. Thanks for your input xxx
    my amazing baby

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast