Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I'd have another attempt at positive OPK. Your odds of conceiving will be very very low sticking with that one attempt.

That having been said since u won't be able to BD on Sat or Sun I'd have an attempt tonight to cover you for those two days. Going from Wed. to Mon is going to be next to impossible chances if you O Monday or later.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls, I am just readˇng this thread and wanted to know how exactly is one attempt for pink sway? this is the best for pink sway right? is only one bd in all the fértile time 2-3 days before O? but on the other side, wouldn´t that be too much quantity of sperm which would sway blue? sorry I read too much and get a Little confused. Starting my diet in 1 week , I have the membership payed, Atomic can you lead me where I can find everything about the pink sway diet? thx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't know how it works. All we know is that it does, based on some statistics we collected from 2011 through 2015. It is not as obvious now because so many people are doing only one attempt without doing diet or exercise, it makes it look less effective, but the original data really proved very clearly that one attempt was swaying.

You don't have to do timing (2-3 days before O) but you can if you want. Most of us have been doing the one attempt at first positive OPK because it's a good time for conception and easy to figure out (unlike 2-3 days before O, where you are guessing if you will ovulate on time or not)

I am unclear how you could have any less than one attempt's worth of sperm to conceive with!! Can you please clarify??

We have tons and tons of LE Diet info for our Dream Members here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...irl-resources/

4. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I mean if is only one attempt in 2 weeks, with only 1 bd in 2 weeks is a lot more quantity of sperm than if you bd 2 -3 times in 2 weeks.. and i wondered if is ok to have only 1 attemp in esch fertile cycle as a lot of sperm may sway blue..

6. Likes mboru16 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi we tried that, we attempted on the day of ovlution , measures with the kit. Had the possible positions suggested to have deep penetration. Hobby had coffee as well. But nothing worked.we have beautiful girl.
    Now we are thinking of going if for a son. We have two girls.
    Just sharing my experience..

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Liliana: That's now how sperm works -- atomic has a good essay on this on the site, I think called "the jelly bean factory." Letting sperm go unreleased for weeks at a time is a great way to actually deplete sperm and sperm quality (and I say great as in -- this can be bad, even for pink sways, as it can lead to no conception at all and even miscarriage, so atomic never recommends abstaining for more than a week).

@1blueplease: Thanks for sharing your experience! It's a great support of the GD way -- one attempt is very pink friendly, even at O, and the coffee stuff is what old sways were like on other sites.

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1blueplease View Post
    Hi we tried that, we attempted on the day of ovlution , measures with the kit. Had the possible positions suggested to have deep penetration. Hobby had coffee as well. But nothing worked.we have beautiful girl.
    Now we are thinking of going if for a son. We have two girls.
    Just sharing my experience..

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk
    Having one attempt (even on ovulation) has been very pink friendly for us. That is why we recommend blue swayers have more than one attempt O-1 through O Day (or even earlier than that if you do not believe in timing.)

We have not found positions or hubby drinking caffeine before intercourse to be effective either.

We do have lots of things that can help, it is just that some of the "old school" methods really don't work very well if at all.

11. Thanks 1blueplease thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
    I mean if is only one attempt in 2 weeks, with only 1 bd in 2 weeks is a lot more quantity of sperm than if you bd 2 -3 times in 2 weeks.. and i wondered if is ok to have only 1 attemp in esch fertile cycle as a lot of sperm may sway blue..
    It isn't, though. Because your husband's body does not keep making more and more and more sperm (he would explode, LOL) and additionally much of the sperm he saves will die from old age before it's released.

I think you are misunderstanding the one attempt. Your husband can, and in fact should, have some releases during the month anyway. Not because he will have too much sperm and sway blue, but because it may be harmful to his sperm quality to save up sperm for that long. The point is to have one UNPROTECTED attempt (instead of several unprotected attempts) during your fertile window. No one should have your husband go a month without ejaculating. Not only because it may be harmful but also because it's just generally mean!

here are a couple more essays that will help: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...erm-count.html

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...over-35-a.html

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha I ment only 1 attempt in the fertility days, more atempts when i am not fertile! If i let him an entire month with only 1 attempt in total I may get a divorce instead of a baby 😂😂😂

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gotcha! I hear some stories on here that my husband would definitely divorce me over so I never know!

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast