Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for replying Can you please tell me what I need to do to have a girl please. When you say that I should only dtd once do you actually mean only try ONCE that month?? Reading In Gender and doing research over google I thought that by only doing it once would sway boy because of the high amount of Y Sperm Count? Can you please give me a rough guideline of what I need to do pretty please? I would really appreciate it. How much success rate has your strategy got?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you click on the links atomic posted? That tells you in great detail what you need to do to sway for a girl. When we say dtd once, it means one attempt in your fertile window, or positive ovulation test if you are using them. In Gender has a different strategy/philosophy to gender dreaming, so disregard what you've read on in gender if you want to sway the gender dreaming way. Atomic may be able to help with the success stats, but I though it was around 75%-80% if you do the following:

LE (low everything) diet for 12 weeks or more before your attempt. Read atomics link, it goes through the diet comprehensively. It helps if you go vegetarian and avoid protein rich foods, including full fat dairy.

Exercise (cardio only) for a minimum of 60 mins a day, 6 days a week

Take fibre supplements

Drink alcohol with meals where you can

Skip breakfast every day. No snacking in between meals. Low blood sugar sways girl

Drink more coffee (rather than tea)

I think they are the main points.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

3. Likes all4princes, 2lovelyboys liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank You The Alcohol and coffee wont be a prob... have to admit I do love my red wine so im very pleased about that haha. Its the exercise that's going to hurt haha! As per the LE diet plan... I can not afford to pay for the services that they have on this site IOr do they have a menu/list of foods for when ttc a girl available to look at? Im new to this so have no idea where to look on this site. Is atomic the owner of this site? Sorry about all the questions and thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Blue mumma there are no magic foods, anything is allowed if its within the le diet limits its just certain foods are high in certain nutrition and people avoid those to make it easier to stay in limits. Please read the 'le diet in a nutshell' link that atomic posted in previous post. It tells you what calorie, fat, protein etc limits to stick to. Alot of people on here use a nutritional tracker app to monitor their daily nutrition intake example: myfitnesspal. All info you need for swaying is on this site and free, you pay atomic for a plan tailored for you and coaching only if you want to. Most importantly swaying pink does not guarantee you will get pink, it can up your odds but not guarantee. Familymatters outlined other pink sway tactics as per her post. With the one attempt at pos opk: have intercourse unprotected at pos opk, any other intercourse within your fertile window should be protected. I hope this helps and I know it seems like a lot of information to take in but if you take your time and read the essays one by one in 'the complete index' (again see atomics link in previous post) then you will start to get your head around it all I promise Maybe take a step back for a day or so, clear your mind then come back and go straight to the two links atomic posted.

519b48 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Last edited by Pbn3; March 24th, 2016 at 09:34 PM.

6. Likes all4princes liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay thank you so much for your comment. Just a quick question... Atomic said she wants us to only dtd ONCE for the 1st 3 months. When exactly am I ment to dtd? ON ovulation day? Near ovulation day? According to shettles this would favour a boy... Does GD not believe in the shettles theory?? Please help

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Shettles has been debunked. There are tests called opks (ovulation predictor kits) that measure your lh surge. Your lh surges then peaks just prior to ovulation - general rule of thumb is ovulation should occur between 12-48 hours after positive opk. You can buy these tests in most chemists/pharmacies or online, even some supermarkets stock them. Follow the instructions on your test kit as to when to start testing (depends on your cycle length as to what day you start testing, this will be in your instructions). A positive opk is when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line. Atomic is saying to dtd once unprotected when you get your positive opk. If you dtd anytime before positive opk or for several days after then use protection. Alternatively dtd unprotected every four days (e4d) from when af finishes until your at least four days past your usual ovulation cycle days. So as an example if your af is from cd1 to cd6 then start dtd cd7 then every 4 days after so cd11, cd15, cd19 etc etc. I think she wants you to try the one unprotected attempt at positive opk first for a few cycles, then move onto dtd unprotected e4d if that doesn't work. One attempt at pos opk simply means you are trying to conceive from one load/deposit of sperm a day or two prior to ovulation.

Last edited by Pbn3; March 24th, 2016 at 11:32 PM.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush, foxymrsg liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mumma View Post
    Okay thank you so much for your comment. Just a quick question... Atomic said she wants us to only dtd ONCE for the 1st 3 months. When exactly am I ment to dtd? ON ovulation day? Near ovulation day? According to shettles this would favour a boy... Does GD not believe in the shettles theory?? Please help
    Yes DTD once unprotected when you get a positive opk. Gender Dreaming isn't based on Shettles.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok perfect, thank you And doing it that way is swaying for a girl??Have people just done it that way without the dieting side of things and still got the gender they want?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also please don't get too hung up on the one attempt, the diet and length of time on the diet is just as important as the one attempt. There is also the cardio exercise to consider as it seems to be swaying strongly pink as well. Plus there are other tactics you can include that can be dropped cycle to cycle. There's no quick easy way to explain it all but its all there in 'the complete index'

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mumma View Post
    Ok perfect, thank you And doing it that way is swaying for a girl??Have people just done it that way without the dieting side of things and still got the gender they want?
    No its not just one attempt that sways pink, thats just part of the bigger picture. Wish it was that easy though LE diet and one attempt are just the base principles of pink sway (maybe cardio as well?) but as I said there are other strong tactics that can be included as well in your sway. I don't mean to keep saying 'read the index' but it will seriously answer almost all the questions you have floating in your head (I was you a over year ago) and after reading it everything will click into place. I was just like you starting out, completely bamboozled and info overload. So I went back to square one, read the index then asked about anything I didn't think I understood properly and I always received a response from both atomic and the other awesome ladies on this site. Remember though Atomic is answering questions in coaching (part of paid plan) plus trying to answer the what must be thousands of posts a day so if possible try and keep all your questions in one thread - it will allow her to answer you personally quicker and in the meantime you'll have us other ladies to help

Last edited by Pbn3; March 25th, 2016 at 12:00 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast