Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Blue mumma just a quick question I think needs asking. As I said before swaying can increase your odds of desired gender but cannot guarantee it. Are you prepared for the possibility of a boy? I don't want you going into this blindly thinking it will guarantee you a girl, you've suffered enough heartache and I just want you to be fully aware that the only way you can guarantee gender is high tech/gender selection which is not an option for probably the majority of us for either money or our country's law restrictions reasons etc

519b48 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your so so kind thank you so much for your replies I am prepared for the next baby to be a boy... I cant say I wouldn't be disappointed.. But he would be just as much loved as if he was a girl. I cant describe the pain or heartache. But when DH and I found out we were having a girl after our son, we were over the moon... Its like my life was planned out my son and my daughter. Only to have it gone in one night (I had a placenta Abruption) My rainbow baby is such a blessing and I love my two boys more than anything. It would just be so nice to have a wee girl around my house you know?? Did you sway for a gender?? did you achieve what you wanted?? How did you do it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh I'm so so sorry for everything you've been through and while I can say I wasn't disappointed to have a 2nd boy (love my boys to bits!!!) I pretty much straight away knew I wanted one more chance at a girl. I spent hours and hours (I'm talking in the hundreds) researching everything that came up to do with natural gender swaying. Wish I'd hit this site first lol as after reading essay after essay (and I mean every single one I found even unrelated to pink swaying) it just seemed to make sense. I swayed for the better part of last year and fell pregnant in Dec but miscarried Jan, recently found out I have fertility issues so I'm onto fertility drugs (clomid) this cycle. I stopped all swaying nov/dec last year and began just trying to get pregnant so while I'm no longer swaying I still remember all the reasons I started and if I'd known about my fertility issues then well who knows I'd probably still be swaying So at the moment I'm still simply ttc any gender (but of course in the back of my mind I'm hoping pink) but I would sooo welcome a bundle of blue at this point. I've come to realise just how much I love being a boy mum!! Hope this all makes sense lol!

Last edited by Pbn3; March 25th, 2016 at 02:48 AM.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush, foxymrsg liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I feel I should mention I bought the personal plan with 6 months coaching when I first started seriously thinking about ttc (Jan last year) and it was invaluable to me at the time. It is worth way more than the money (from memory approx AUS$120?) and if I wasn't so fed up with ttc I'd get another to include my fertility issues.... but as I said all the info is here and free AND you get free recommendations/answers from both atomic and other swayers so it's entirely up to you

Last edited by Pbn3; March 25th, 2016 at 01:25 AM.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh your from Auz? Im a kiwi gal :P Im so incredibly sorry to here about the issues you are having with ttc a 3rd It makes me feel so bad that I am so desperately wanting a girl, when you just want another baby I am throwing baby dust your way! After I lost my daughter so many people said to me "Everything happens for a reason" I HATED that saying..... what was the frikken reason for me having to loose my daughter, Having to give birth to a baby, go through the labour and know I wouldn't get to take her home at the end of it (I knew and had to give birth to my dead daughter :'( ) After loosing Skyla (That's what we called our daughter) we found out I have a genetic blood clotting condition that my whole family have to be tested for and my sister also has it.... therefore now can take the injections through pregnancy to prevent her from also having a placental abruption. I hate that saying but now thinking about it, if it wasn't for my beautiful baby girl, my family would have no idea of this condition, nor would my handsome rainbow baby probably have been here (I had to inject my stomach daily until 6 weeks after he was born) So it really is true.. everything happens for a reason. Life is not a straight line, its a squiggly one... It will never go the way we want it, there will be ups and there will be downs. Its what we make of it however that will make us happy (If that makes sense) I would LOVE info on how to have a girl (Im not into all this complicated stuff lol) i also hope and wish you get positive news this year and get your wee bambino! xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh don't feel bad about the fact I just want another baby! Took me a really long time to come to that realisation!! And thank you for the baby dust! Omg if someone had said to me 'everything happens for a reason' and I'd been through what you had I think I would've punched them in the face!!!! No one, not ever, deserves to find out about genetic disorders and so forth by losing a child! I'm gobsmacked someone actually said that to you! I want to punch them! I got pissed off enough at being told I should be happy with what I've got! It's like do you seriously think I'm not happy with my boys??? Do you think my world doesn't revolve around them??? Urrrghhh!! So annoying!!! I honestly wish people would say nothing at all if they don't know what to say

10. Likes 2lovelyboys liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    101% agree with everything you just said! im am So thankful for my two beautiful healthy wee boys. They are my world! Some people just don't know how to respond in situations like ours. I honestly and truly wish you all the best with your future bubba. Im not going to get all soppy like :P BUT after skyla (the daughter I lost) I then went on to get pregnant but miscarried, I was suffering severe anxiety attacks at the time. After counselling and taking control of it all I believe having a happy, and healthy mind is the way to go. xx

12. Likes Pbn3, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mumma View Post
    Thank you so much for replying Can you please tell me what I need to do to have a girl please. When you say that I should only dtd once do you actually mean only try ONCE that month?? Reading In Gender and doing research over google I thought that by only doing it once would sway boy because of the high amount of Y Sperm Count? Can you please give me a rough guideline of what I need to do pretty please? I would really appreciate it. How much success rate has your strategy got?
    Most of this I answered in other posts but Ingender is wrong about a lot of things and we have found (unexpectedly) that one attempt is among the best sway tactics there is. unlike Ingender we track our results by individual tactic - they will not include anyone in their statistics unless they do several things all exactly the same and so it's hard to tell what is really swaying. Since we allow everyone to include their info even if they only do a handful of sway tactics we can sometimes see more easily these funny little trends that no one had guessed at before.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

14. Likes foxymrsg liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank You The Alcohol and coffee wont be a prob... have to admit I do love my red wine so im very pleased about that haha. Its the exercise that's going to hurt haha! As per the LE diet plan... I can not afford to pay for the services that they have on this site IOr do they have a menu/list of foods for when ttc a girl available to look at? Im new to this so have no idea where to look on this site. Is atomic the owner of this site? Sorry about all the questions and thank you
    I help everyone regardless of their ability to pay and spend many hours a day doing essays and answering questions in free forums, but I can't make plans for everyone, that would just be impossible for me to do. So take a look over some of the essays and ask whatever questions you have but I just can't tell you exactly what to do to get a DD, it just isn't possible for me to do that, I'm sorry.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok perfect, thank you And doing it that way is swaying for a girl??Have people just done it that way without the dieting side of things and still got the gender they want?
    Most people do diet too. It's among our most effective sway tactics and our results are nearly all with people doing diet AND one attempt. (that is why you can see people getting boys with seemingly one attempt at O, is because they're NOT doing LE Diet and are probably also doing a lot of other stuff to sway blue). None of these things are magic bullet, slam dunks, the diet, exercise, one attempt work together.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast