Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not the site owner, I have been here since the beginning though. Here is my story. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...sh-anyway.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I completely understand and I just have to say that what you do, trying to answer everyone's questions regardless of them being able to afford a plan or not is so kind of you! Thank you very much for all the hard work you do! Im sure im not alone when I say you are one amazing lady

3. Likes Pbn3, atomic sagebrush, 2lovelyboys liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're welcome and please don't hesitate to ask any questions you have, it's just that I can't make complete plans for everyone for free, that's all.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I do have a question :P :P .. im getting a tad confused with all the different threads and things to read. I know you said there is no "One Magic Food" that makes you have a girl ( Or Boy) but are you please able to tell me in general what foods I MUST have in my diet and what I must stay clear from? Or is it a matter of eating anything but in low portions and low calories? Im so sorry, im just a little confused. Oh and Alcohol is a good way to sway girl?? Does that INCLUDE red wine and drinking it daily?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and next question... if Dh and I havnt done the deed this month is doing it AFTER Ovulation ideal for a girl? Is it possible to get pregnant 1 week before period is due? Thank You

7. Thanks Claire-Lou thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mumma View Post
    Ok I do have a question :P :P .. im getting a tad confused with all the different threads and things to read. I know you said there is no "One Magic Food" that makes you have a girl ( Or Boy) but are you please able to tell me in general what foods I MUST have in my diet and what I must stay clear from? Or is it a matter of eating anything but in low portions and low calories? Im so sorry, im just a little confused. Oh and Alcohol is a good way to sway girl?? Does that INCLUDE red wine and drinking it daily?
    In the Dream Members section I have an essay where I rate foods from A-F (there are no Grade F foods for pink, all foods are allowed). THere are also no must eat foods. That's why the LE Diet is so much easier to stick to, you don't need to avoid things you love and forcefeed yourself things you hate, it's fine to just tweak your normal everyday diet to fit in LE limits.

The limits are what is important. You actually can have anything you want in those limits. Now that having been said some people want to try to blend the various diets together, some foods may be better off treated as once in a while things, and other foods make it harder to stick in the limits of diet and so we tend to avoid them for the sake of convenience and it's generally best to eat mainly lower nutrient vs. higher nutrient foods as the bulk of your diet but that doesn't mean you can NEVER eat something or you have to gorge yourself on rice cakes or whatever. Eat what YOU like but put it in the limits of LE Diet and you'll be on a maintainable diet that sways pink just as much if not more than any other diet out there without the torture.

Yes alcohol has been one of our best sway tactics. We started off thinking we should limit the type of nutrients in things like red wine but they have not made any difference and we now include it with equal success to white wine. If you like red wine it's fine to drink daily.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and next question... if Dh and I havnt done the deed this month is doing it AFTER Ovulation ideal for a girl? Is it possible to get pregnant 1 week before period is due? Thank You
    Timing doesn't work. It doesn't sway and having sex a week before your period is due means you are in an infertile part of your cycle, the egg has already been ovulated and died and you will never get pregnant that way. If someone is telling you to do this, or claiming that they got pregnant this way they are mistaken about when they ovulated. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So success in timing is for my DH to NOT ejaculate AT ALL until the fertile window??? (Sorry for the TMI I just need to know more about WHEN and HOW we conceive for a girl) Thank you again I really appreciate you answering my questions! I look forward to it, I hopefully will be able to try for my future wee girl very soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So success in timing is for my DH to NOT ejaculate AT ALL until the fertile window??? (Sorry for the TMI I just need to know more about WHEN and HOW we conceive for a girl) Thank you again I really appreciate you answering my questions! I look forward to it, I hopefully will be able to try for my future wee girl very soon
    Let him keep his habits whatever they are and only BD at the first positive opk OR BD unprotected every 4 days from the end of AF until CD22. Swaying works best when DH's don't need to do much, if anything at all. The more they are involved the more gun shy they get, unless he's really into it like my DH. My DH found this site in 2014, and informed me about swaying. He knows my cycle better than I do, especially when I'm going to ovulate. He always wants to BD two days before I O, and I've thought before there is no way I would O that early or that late, and sure enough two days later I would get my temp rise, lol! That's why I'm not temping now, I'm just going to rely on my DH, haha!

FX and GL to you!!

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are many different ways to do it and no one really knows what is best. We aren't trying to dodge your questions it's just that all we can do is tell you the various ways that people attempt to sway pink and then you pick the one that seems best for you.

THe important thing is that you guys have one unprotected attempt in fertile window. He can ejaculate more than that, just don't have him ejac inside but that one attempt (at least at first.).

Now some people ALSO like to have their hubbies do abstain, or have them release every day and dump it, or one of a few other tactics but you don't necessarily NEED to do that. THe one attempt is getting great results. The frequency patterns, not as much. But again it's up to YOU what feels right. We have very little info available and really do not have the data to be able to tell anyone exactly "when and how" to conceive a girl.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast