Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok Atomic...one more question and I'm done..hehehe. If you were in my shoes, almost 37 with no af in sight, a ds with no desire to wean and want to ttc pink would you take Vitex and do a LE diet? I got the personalized plan yesterday and am stessed out about this whole thing. I shouldn't feel like this and know I will relax when I have a plan in place. TIA.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I WAS in your shoes (twice) at 39 and 41 and I did exactly that!

First time I did my early version of LE Diet (not as good as the present version) plus took GOBS of supps (cal, mag, Vit. D, prenatal, DHA, high dose folic acid, B6, and vitex) which I think was my downfall, and got DS 4.

Second time I did my new and improved LE Diet (but did not limit sodium or potassium), skipped the supps except for vitex, and got DD.

Did not wean with either child!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; June 23rd, 2012 at 11:50 AM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you...I posted on another thread that my last AF was Sept 14, 2010. Should I wait till July 14th to start taking Vitex?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    Thanks so much for the quick response Pangea. I think I'll give it a shot. I'm worried about screwing up my cycle, but right now I don't have a cycle to mess up...hahaha. Atomic says 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Not sure what to do here. I see you took it for a month.
    I was getting my period on the 22nd of every month. But when it came time to test I didn't get my period, I got a BFP the day before it! That was my first cycle using it.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    Thank you...I posted on another thread that my last AF was Sept 14, 2010. Should I wait till July 14th to start taking Vitex?
    It's up to you, but I would personally wait. I've seen that trick work for enough people (myself included) that I am inclined to believe there's something to it!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and one more thing, I was getting my +OPK on CD 23 but that cycle I got it on CD 15, so it did work for me.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another vitex fan here--I've conceived 5 times while breastfeeding, and for 3 of them, I was taking vitex. My body is weird in the sense that I got AF for the first time 6 weeks after giving birth, despite BF every 2 hours or less, including through the night. So for me, fertility seemed to return very quickly, but I still had odd length cycles, and vitex helped make them regular.
    I'd totally do the vitex for a pink sway... I mean, vitex can BOTH help regulate your cycles, and can sway pink, and bf can sway pink as well. You can always try to TTC this way, and if it doesn't work (either you don't get pg or AF doesn't come) wean afterwards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12