Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow great snack there and love them all. Thx you. Are you swaying or Have you successfully swayed. I'm only trying to concentrate on the supps, diet and exercise at the minute but so much going round in my head. Am sure at this rate I will get sacked from work for not doing anything. Thanks again

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cinss...apologies just seem your swaying blue. How long have you bn swaying for, do you plan on attempting soon. Good luck. Hopefully we will both have some of these fabulous people's successful blue dust

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueplease View Post
    Cinss...apologies just seem your swaying blue. How long have you bn swaying for, do you plan on attempting soon. Good luck. Hopefully we will both have some of these fabulous people's successful blue dust
    I started swaying in December last year, i was pretty hardcore in the begining and as the months went on i dropped things until i was just down to diet, exercise and fish oil. I got a BFP in September so i am only 9weeks pregnant and i dont know the sex yet.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulationd. I have everything x you get your blue bundle. Have long after you started swaying did you attempt? I've constantly got butterflies in my stomach. We were gonna go down the pgd route. Dh still wants to to an extent but were giving this our 100% shot first. :-)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    What are jacket potatoes?

Your diet sounds good. Good luck with everything! I think if your DH has low sperm count, you may want to DTD every other day rather than every day, but double check with Atomic on that.
    I've just seen this fantastic news that your sway worked. Any tips or things you really believed worked. Obviously with just starting I'm no where near the attempt but just wondered if you used preseed. Thanks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulationd. I have everything x you get your blue bundle. Have long after you started swaying did you attempt? I've constantly got butterflies in my stomach. We were gonna go down the pgd route. Dh still wants to to an extent but were giving this our 100% shot first. :-)
    Thanks. I was on the diet and supps for 2 months before our first attempt.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Breakfast, lunch, dinner all look great. I would advise more juices to get up to 9-11 servings of fruit/veg a day.

Nuts have protein and carbs all in one so you don't need to add more carbs. It's a great opportunity to have a bit of juice tho. With the bananas/avocado, either eat with protein or else eat them when you know you'll be eating again fairly soon - esp. with the banana!! They make yoru blood sugar shoot up and drop like a stone.

Any whole grain cereal that you like with full fat milk is fine. Oatmeal is great with full fat milk.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just seen this fantastic news that your sway worked. Any tips or things you really believed worked. Obviously with just starting I'm no where near the attempt but just wondered if you used preseed. Thanks
    Yes, I used preseed, and I think it is better than egg white. It is definitely safer. There is a thread on here about preseed and resulting gender, and almost everyone who answered it had a boy!

I would definitely concentrate on diet. I think it is the most important sway factor. All the other stuff helps, and you should definitely do all you can. You don't want to skip anything and then regret it later, you know?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all

So my last days diet have bn as followed

Tues- pineapple juice to take supps

Hour after getting up- 2 eggs, ham and slice of toast

Snack- BIG handful of nuts

Lunch- salad: rocket, cucumber, Tom, onion, avocado, carrots, tuna and a glass of pineapple juice

Snack - apple, few nuts and a carton of v8 juice

Dinner- chorizo, onion, garlic, tinned tomatoes, spinach and brown rice with and glass of v8. Followed by some watermelon

Forgot cereal before bed on this day. Did have the 2 nights before this special k with oat milk.

Lots of hot water with lemon/ 2x decaf green mint tea. 1 coffee with full fat milk

Today

V8 to take supps ( I can't take supps with water)... With a slice of ham (figured best to get some protein

Hour after got up. Oats with full fat milk and a banana ( is that ok)

Snack- nuts

Lunch- salad same as yesterday but with deli pastrami. Rice cracker and a glass of pineapple juice.

Snack- apple. Know I should have had more :-(

Dinner- salad with a cooked 2 cookers chicken thighs and a glass of v8

Will have special k in next hour or so.

Tomorrow I plan on having egg on toast.

Humus and carrots

Baked potato with ham and cottage cheese and juice

Apple and nuts

Beef stir fry and brown rice.

Were going to max brannier ( a chocolate rest) after for desert. Will probably go for a small chocolate dipping pot with fruit.

Then small bowl of special k with oak milk.

I haven't started exercise yer this week. We have ordered some weights so hopefully they will be here in next day or so. Getting to the gym at the minute is just too hard as dh is working long hours. Thought I would walk with girls in evening every other night and do the weights at home.

Anything to add to diet or shall I just carry on as I am. I love salads and sowill probably have a lot of these with red meat and rice et . Are my juices ok as carbs as I know I'm using juice as most of my main meal carbs.

Thank you

Glass of v8

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Yes, I used preseed, and I think it is better than egg white. It is definitely safer. There is a thread on here about preseed and resulting gender, and almost everyone who answered it had a boy!

I would definitely concentrate on diet. I think it is the most important sway factor. All the other stuff helps, and you should definitely do all you can. You don't want to skip anything and then regret it later, you know?
    Yes I read the thread and couldn't believe the outcome of boys. I'm definitely just concentrating on thevdiet at the moment but will no doubt me asking lots of advice on the pressed etc leading up to the attempt if that's ok. Thank you

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast