Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would add a little more protein to your oatmeal. I had mine with peanut butter in it.

And with your snack of just an apple, add some peanut bitter or cheese with it so you get protein.... always have protein and carbs together to keep your blood sugar even.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    I would add a little more protein to your oatmeal. I had mine with peanut butter in it.

And with your snack of just an apple, add some peanut bitter or cheese with it so you get protein.... always have protein and carbs together to keep your blood sugar even.
    Brilliant thx you... Yes I wondered about protein with my oats. Will be buying some peanut butter later. Thxs again x x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your diet looks pretty good, but I would def. have you add in more healthy fats - i hope you're having some sort of dressing on your salad, butter on potatoes, etc. Juices are def. ok as carbs!!!

I also want you to eat something right away beyond a bit of juice - the ham is ok, whatever you feel you can eat first thing.

I would switch from green mint tea to straight green or black tea. Mint has a compound in it that may lower testosterone and it only takes 1-3 cups to work.

A chocolate restaurant!! Sounds fab!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, the peanut butter oatmeal is delicious too. Oats do have some protein, but it's not complete, so either some nuts in it or whole milk on top or a glass alongside can help.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love this site.. Thank you everyone. I've gone from being a little dubious at first to completly "this is going to work"- although I know it's not guaranteed I just feel so
    positive esp now I spent the majority of yesterday reading every single thread. Lol!!

Anyway.. Yes I had my oats this morning with peanut butter and half ff milk and water

Yes I'm having dressing/ butter.

Will def change from green mint tea to normal tea :-). Been drinking decaf tea: green tea.

Sometimes it's a rush eating first thing on weekdays. Would a hand ful of nuts be ok until an hour later or I could have weetabix. Is weetabix good with full fat milk... Would you recommend anything else with it.

I've had to reduce my portion sizes.. Been so full!

As- thanks for pm about calcium tablets. I will take them as recommended by doctor.

Also I found a thread yesterday and you broke down the lead up to the attempt for both pink and blue sways. Fantastic read and answered so many questions. Fantastic.

Oh one more question.. What is CD abbreviated for??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A handful of nuts is ideal!

Reducing portion size is ok too as long as you're picking as nutrient-dense foods as is possible. You get a lot more bang for your buck eating nutrient-dense foods. (so like, actual blueberries instead of blueberry pop tarts - even tho the pop tarts have more calories!!)

Weetabix is great. We've had a lot of boys born to moms eating Weetabix. Also if you like Vegemite/Marmite toast that's something else that's quick and we've had success with.

CD is Cycle Day - so the first day of your menstrual cycle (you have bright red bleeding, AF is here) is CD 1. Ovulation tends to occur on CD 14. You keep counting cycle days until you get AF again and then you start over again with CD 1.

Glad you like the site, there are still a thousand things I want to write about esp. for my blue swayers!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great thanks

atomic.. What's your take on ovulating on the left hand side produces more girls and right hand side more boys. Very interesting as i sufferered from endometriosis before had my girls. When I had a laproscopy my right hand side was clear but my left hand side was fairly damaged. Got me thinking after reading a thread on here about it.... I know it's probably likely I did ovulate on my right when I had the girls. Would the fact that my left hand side does have a fair bit of tissue damage possibly effect my chances of having a bot. Or is this throat right more for girls and vice versatile circumstantial.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueplease View Post
    Great thanks

atomic.. What's your take on ovulating on the left hand side produces more girls and right hand side more boys. Very interesting as i sufferered from endometriosis before had my girls. When I had a laproscopy my right hand side was clear but my left hand side was fairly damaged. Got me thinking after reading a thread on here about it.... I know it's probably likely I did ovulate on my right when I had the girls. Would the fact that my left hand side does have a fair bit of tissue damage possibly effect my chances of having a bot. Or is this throat right more for girls and vice versatile circumstantial.
    So many typos here.. Sorry. Think I was trying to say in the last sentence- do you think it's alll circumstantial and there's no evidence

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueplease View Post
    So many typos here.. Sorry. Think I was trying to say in the last sentence- do you think it's alll circumstantial and there's no evidence
    It's not circumstantial but it's NOT that left side = girls and right side = boys (as you already deduced from your personal experience.) For most people, the right ovary is dominant and people tend to ovulate from it month after month. The left ovary does develop eggs every month but doesn't release them unless something goes wrong on the right side. So it's very probable that if you're in good health and things are going good for you with your fertility overall, you ovulate on the right AND coincidentally also have good CM, etc that can sway blue. And when you're Oing on your left, coincidentally you ~may~ have other issues going on that have caused your CM to dry up and your right ovary isn't getting the job done, and your lefty may step up and release its eggs in that scenario.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right I'm with you. Thanks. I typed it wrong tho. It was my RIGHT t hand side that was damaged ( not my left as I typed) And my left was ok. Hence having girls and then then reading this made me think... That perhaps I wasn't producing eggs from mt right. But every month from AF I get that dull dragging feeling on my right. Always thought it was ovulation pain, but I guess it wouldn't happen from AF. I may get looked at again. Thank you

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast