Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I mean 3 times in a row, not 3 days in a row, if I wrote that somewhere it was a typo.

You could do it the night of pos OPK, next morning, and again that night. Or, the afternoon of pos, that night, then the next morning or night. There's no point in DTD the day after ovulation, the egg is gone by then.

You should either DTD or have hubby release every 2-4 days in the months you are planning to attempt. Best sperm count and quality. There may be something to being exposed to his hormones so DTD inside may be a good idea for blue, but if you are worried about Shettles then just DTD in the early part of your cycle and release inside, then once you get to where you could possibly be fertile, have him start releasing on his own or do oral. The downside with releasing on his own is that it keeps T and sperm count lower than if he was actually DTD.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueplease View Post
    Great.. Thx you. Right I've just ovulated and in sept ovulated day 13 and day14. Oct was day 14 and day 15.- attempting at the end of this month.. Roughly 30 nov/ 1st dec. How do you recommend dh releasing leading up to it as were planning on every other day but not sure on which days to work it on as it could mean if I work it on days 14/15 but I end up ovulating day 13/14 or vice versa.. He could be releasing every day for 3 days at time of ovulating. If you could recommend what you think is best.
    Releasing every three days at time of ovulation (when every shot could possibly get you pg) after having released every 2-4 days for 2 weeks or even more, is fine and nothing to worry about. Not at all like a pink frequency.

It's fine for blue to have numerous releases in the fertile window. you want max. numbers of living sperm on hand when the egg arrives. Pink swayers deplete the swimmers as much as is possible either by having their husband abstain, do FR (which is 7-10 releases before the earliest attempt that could possibly get them pg), or frequent BD meaning they start BD long before any of the attempts that could possibly impregnate them. Blue swayers' husbands release every 2-4 days which boosts sperm count, and then have several attempts in the fertile window when sperm have a good shot of staying alive so every attempt is adding more and more sperm. Do you follow me? It's kind of hard to understand but your goal is getting a lot of swimmers to the egg when it counts so that can mean more than one attempt, but as long as you're fertile when you do those attempts many of the sperm will stay alive to make it to the egg.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much and for those who would be using preseed would we have to use it every 3 attempts we make?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afy View Post
    Thank you so much and for those who would be using preseed would we have to use it every 3 attempts we make?
    Yes

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afy View Post
    i'd use some with every attempt.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great. I plan on doing a few opk tests daily around the time I'm due to ovulate.. And am I correct in thinking when I get my first positive I wait roughly 12 hours until the first attempt.. So if I get a positive at night do the first attempt the following morning, that afternoon and say that evening.

One more question, every month I get a lot of ewcm.. This month none and I felt very dry. Could this be the fish oil making me dry?? Any suggestions. I do plan on skiing robitusin 5 days before ovulation.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Using not skiing robitusin, sorry!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great. I plan on doing a few opk tests daily around the time I'm due to ovulate.. And am I correct in thinking when I get my first positive I wait roughly 12 hours until the first attempt.. So if I get a positive at night do the first attempt the following morning, that afternoon and say that evening.

One more question, every month I get a lot of ewcm.. This month none and I felt very dry. Could this be the fish oil making me dry?? Any suggestions. I do plan on skiing robitusin 5 days before ovulation.
    When I got my positive OPK I DTD that night and the next afternoon. I kept going until my OPK's went negative. I haven't heard of anyone saying that the fish oil is drying up their CM but that doesn't mean it can't happen. I would definitely use the preseed each time you BD along with the robitusin.

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't wait the 12 hours. Sometimes you might ovulate 8 hours after a positive opk, and then you might miss the egg. I would go for it as soon as you can after getting a +.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, are you using the L-arg? Tht seemed to dry up a few ladies. I used fertile CM, EPO, robutussin and fish oil and got tons of CM.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast