Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Blue sway.... Few questions thxs

Hi all....

Starting my blue sway properly this week.. Well today. Just a few questions about the supps.

Dh
    Taking daily 1x 50+ plus and 1x 10000mg fish oil. Going to take a vit d also. 1000mg of L-carnitinr and if I can get hold of it (if anyone in Aus can recommend whe I can get it from), 500mg of L-arginine.

Recommended in my plan to take coq10- 30mg, three times a day. Lowest dose I can find is 60mg. Waiting on a reply to see about this.

Also a priobotic capsule. Dh has been told even tho after conceiving our girls naturally quickly that he has low semen concentration.

Me
    Been taking elevit with iodine??? Do I need to top up with separate folic acid also. Elevit has 60mg of iron in but was told to take no more than 18mg. I'm presuming this is still ok tho being elevit.

I'm also taking 1000mg of fish oil and will be taking epo everyday of my cycle when I'm not attempting. Is this just in the attempt month cycle do you know of even the months before.

I'm taking a priobotic also.

Diet

The diet isn't going to be that different from what I eat now apart from more carbs.

Breakfas... Oats with full fat milk, eggs on wholegrain toast,

Lunch... Salads with eggs, ham, chicken or tuna with a glass of fruit juice. Jacket potatomwith cottage cheese and ham/ tune. Ham/ chicken sandwich. Plenty of salads/ vegetables and salt which is new to me as I have never had salt before

Dinner... Stir frys with lots of red meat/ brown rice. Pasta with chicken. Jacket potatos

Snacks... Avocado and bananas. Nuts... What carbs would you have with nuts????, rice crackers with bits of ham on.

Cereal before bed... Which is best cereal to have?... Do you have this with meat. Also is oats/ porridge ok with full fat milk on it's own.

Please pick at what you thing needs adjusting and any advice much appreciated. Feeling very nervous abut excited and just want to give it 110 %.

Also starting today do you think it's ok to attempt end nove,ber as know I'm ovulating then or would you wait till end of December. November would be so much easier as family will be over for Christmas and my youngestbdaughters birthday but obviously where there's a will there's a way and I just want the best possible sway.

Thank you all

Me

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I answered some of this via PM - let me check to make sure it went thru
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok it wasn't via PM - look on the thread where your sway plan was posted, I responded there...I'm sorry I"m out of time today and will get back to you on the rest.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No worries thx you very much. I didn't want to hassle you with it as know you must be very busy with your kiddies and here. But thxs will look now. X x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure where my sway was posted as accessed it via the email telling me I had a pm off you. Do you know where it was posted on here.... Under boy sways??. Or on my personal wall?? Thanks

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got it.. Thxs for that with the supplements.

Any input of anyone with the diet would be much appreciated. Does it look ok.

Thxs

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think your diet sounds great. Nuts have carbs in them so I wouldn't think you had to add anymore extra carbs then that when you are snacking, if you wanted to you could do rice cakes though. If I had cereal at night I would eat Special K Protein Plus, or honey bunches of oats

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What are jacket potatoes?

Your diet sounds good. Good luck with everything! I think if your DH has low sperm count, you may want to DTD every other day rather than every day, but double check with Atomic on that.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx you. So am I right in thinking nuts contain carbs and protein so can eat on there own.

Sorry jacket potatoes are "baked potatoes" in the oven. That's the British in me comi g out. Lol!! Do you think these are ok with ham and cottage cheese (protein).

Any other suggestions on good snacks... Struggling with these really.

Thanks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can always eat some fruit with your nuts, i found green apples to be really good they contain fibre which is good to have because all the protein can make you a bit constipated.

Yes the baked potatos are great

Other snacks - carrot sticks with hommus dip, banana and peanut butter on ryvitas (crackers), protein shake, i was mixing protein powder with greek yogurt as a yummy treat it tastes like cheesecake, tuna and tomato on crackers, corn chips with avocado dip, asparagus wrapped in smoked salmon with cottage cheese, hard boiled eggs with spinich leaves and cottage cheese.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast