Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I got the mercola stuff because it's grass fed cows, no hormones or antibiotics...
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been looking through posts and h.e diet and looks similar to what I eat now. I do go hungry though coz I feed the girls first, so I need to change that. I also need to do weights. I used to do loads cardio... Will 4 weeks of weights be enough? And half an hour each day?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by minimatron View Post
    Will 4 weeks of weights be enough? And half an hour each day?
    Yes, great

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great thanks. I'm kind of keen to get pregnant. It will be our last and I just turned 37 so don't want to leave it too late...plus dh might change his mind, although he is pretty keen for a little man too!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mini matron that's what I'm Doing too weights for 35-40mins .. In done 2days now going to try and make this 4-5times a week.. It's the same for me I pretty much eat this stuff normally just minus the veg and fruit which I'm trying to slowly build that up. I hope everything goes well with your sway.. When are you looking to TTC ?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Afy.. as soon as I can. I was hoping next month, which means I ovulate at the end of this month, early next month. How about you?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm actually thinking some time -April/may.. Just so it gives me time to get my body prepared even if it isn't for a baby boy just a healthy baby is what matters but would like a babu boy.. I wanna get my body in good fit shape before I TTC.. Do you think your ready for your attempts? I feel so nervous thinking about mine and there a while away yet lol

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know if I'll ever be ready. I've been doing the in gender diet for quiet a while and I know its different here so I ordered a plan and once I get it I will see if I'm reallyready or not!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you guys happen to know if Lentils are good for boy sways?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1) breakfast looks great (and yummy). V8 splash has recently changed their formula and now contains SPLENDA! Use V8 fusion instead. Corn syrup is fine, just be sure to eat protein along with things containing corn syrup.

2)On the HE Diet there is no such thing as "too much cheese"! Calcium is 100% allowed on the HE Diet. If you want to avoid it for your own reasons, that's up to you but as far as I'm concerned, you can have as much cheese as you like.

3)Did the protein bar have soy protein? It's best to use Larabars, they don't have any soy, or even a Snickers bar. If you do want to eat them now and then, it's fine, but I wouldn't do it every day. with adding the nuts.

4)Meat curry is great and a lot of boy moms love curry.

Just do your best to get it all in. Veg in the curry, a cup of fruit with breakfast and your club roll. I would rely on fruit/veg juices more, because the serving size is very small and you actually end up getting 2-3 servings of fruit/veg with the typical glass of juice. Personally I don't think the lemon water sways by much, so I'd rather see you drink juice instead.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast