Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

BOY sway feedback wanted please.

Although i havent officially started but i decided to give myself a trial run and slowly building myself up..

for breakfast Glass of water, had Omelette with onions,corriander,tomatoes some salt in 2 sliced of brown bread and a slice of cheese accompanied with a glass of V-8 splash ( i noticed it said corn syrup in the ingredients im sure we are suppose to avoid that).. then had 3 dates.

i exercised for 40 mins no cardio just strait weights concentrated on my arms and did squats..

for Lunch i had club roll with pesto sauce,sundried tomatoes and provolone cheese ( is this too much cheese) accompanied with water.. and then had lemon water with 12oz water..

for snack i had a protein bar though it was rather sweet and chocolaty.
    also had a pear.

then went on to have about 1/2cup perhaps more of salted almonds and walnuts for light snack.

for meal time i had Meat curry..with water.

evening time i had cup of green tea with slice of lemeon
    Im not sure what to make out of this i know needs more colour fruit and veg.. but finding it hard to squeeze it all in! any advice

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks good

I was squeezing fruit into smoothies, my fav was frozen berries + almond milk + natural yogurt + protein powder + oats. I would have that for breakfast, bananas are also yummy in there.

I would have salad stuff at lunch time with chicken or eggs, and dinner was always lots of veggies with meat.

My favorite snack was green apple with almonds.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks great afy The smoothies sound like a great addition. Do you take any supps, maybe a fish oil to help make the most of the weight training, plus some FA and a multi vit

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you ladies.. the smoothie is a really good idea im a big fan of smoothies!! is a smoothie with protein powder alone good for breakfast? i havent yet bought supps just got hold of my plan lastnight hopefully should get them today..

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    for snacking could we add fruit with nuts each time?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afy View Post
    for snacking could we add fruit with nuts each time?
    Yes you can have fruits and veggies with nuts for your snacks. I always incorporated fruit and veggies with my meals and snacks so I knew that I was getting all my servings in.

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's what In aiming for .. For breakfast I had weetabix with whole milk, banana and 3 dates followed with some pistachios.. But I do need to get hold of some oats.. How much carbs from breads did you add in your diet ?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds good. I think I'm going to struggle with the boy sway.... I'm good at skipping meals and letting myself go hungry!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    same here i was just like that when i conceived my daughter exercise freak always doing hardcore cardio and wouldnt eat for so long because i never felt the need to lol.. after DD i have gotten quite an apetite but the only thing im most definitely going to find hard with the boy sway is eating fruit and veg!!!
    when did you start your boy sway mini matron? when do you want to TTC ?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was following the ingender stuff...just loosely. Sohigh potassiu m and high sodium, low magnesium and low calcium. We tried about 2 cycles ago with a shettles.. so Dtd 12hrs after first positive opk. It didn't work. I did bicarb finger, watched my ph. It was weird. It felt like the whole thing was a chore. So I stumbled across this site and read up. I have ordered my plan so am waiting for that. I waas hoping to try next cycle if that works out and if its enough time.
    Excuse the spelling... I'm on my phone!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast