Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

When to join? (FAO the lady herself AS)

Sorry for the stupid question, I'm sure the answers are in the intro info but I wanted to ask the lady (atomic) herself
    I am planning on ttc pink in about August this year. I'm happy to be a dream member and I'm planning to get your custom sway plan as well as doing my own research (to check my own findings and to try to put a lid on my t levels) but my question is when should I get the memberships...? Is the dream member valid for a year and I think I saw that the sway is for 6 months, so I guess I can do the dream member now and the custom sway may/June time?
    TIA x x
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Dream Membership is valid for 12 months and it's always a good deal, because in addition to being able to access more diet stuff, it's a nice way to support the site so we can keep it going without ads (thank you for considering it!)

The Custom Sway Plans are good for 6 months - you get your customized plan, access to the printable version of the diet, the shopping list, and the sample meal plan to keep and then the 6 month subscription to your own private forum where I act as your personal sway coach and you get first priority over all other questions. For that, I figure people should have 2-3 months of planning and swaying, then 3-4 months TTC. My personal goal is to have people pregnant inside of 3 months - now, that doesn't always happen esp. for people wanting a very strict sway, but that is my goal. So that fits nicely within the 6 month time frame (again, thanks for considering it!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ