Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I can only tell you about ****. I cycled there in October, and although I had no transfer, I still think the doctors there are the best ones in Europe. Europe only offers FISH for PGD, so you cannot choose any other testing method anyway.
    As I was the first one from this forum cycling there, I was sort of blue-eyed stumbling in there. I did not ask a lot of questions and I just trusted and thought they knew what they were doing.
    But I should have asked them not to do 8-probe but at least only 5-probe FISH instead. I think Savvas in Cyprus does the same. But the doctors at **** have had a lot of work experience at the Zech-clinics, which are very very popular and famous in German speaking countries. **** is only two years old now, but the doctors are really good. It is still my first choice in Europe. The price is a little smaller than Cyprus, I think you pay 7800 Euros for ICSI/PGD. Plus meds, HIV/Hepatitis test during egg retrieval (200 Euros), plus ultrasounds you have to go to at your local doctor (of course you could also stay there for the whole cycle).

Good luck with your decision, I know it is hard. I was on here for months before I cycled, but since cycling, I have still learned so much and I have done lots and lots of things wrong during my first time.
    Last edited by Longingforgirl; December 31st, 2012 at 08:19 AM.
    2008 (IUI) and
    2010 (IUI)

so much for a or
    1st cycle at **** in October 2012 - ER on 10/13: 25 eggs retrieved, 21 fertilized, 11 went to biopsy:
    9 abnormal xy, 1 abnormal xx, 1 normal xy and NO healthy girls

Now planning to go to Dr. Potter in fall 2013. Sooo looking forward to it!

Cannot believe it! Holding a positive pregnancy test in my hands on 1/7/13. Just like that, no help at all. Hoping and praying so hard for a
    18 week scan says it really is a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire33 View Post
    Prague is also cheaper (not sure of price) and definitely a good option, although they haven't been doing PGD for very long.
    I have to disagree with that. The **** doctors are really good and experienced. The embryologist is a very good one. Even though the method is still FISH. But in Europe, you simply don't get anything else.
    2008 (IUI) and
    2010 (IUI)

so much for a or
    1st cycle at **** in October 2012 - ER on 10/13: 25 eggs retrieved, 21 fertilized, 11 went to biopsy:
    9 abnormal xy, 1 abnormal xx, 1 normal xy and NO healthy girls

Now planning to go to Dr. Potter in fall 2013. Sooo looking forward to it!

Cannot believe it! Holding a positive pregnancy test in my hands on 1/7/13. Just like that, no help at all. Hoping and praying so hard for a
    18 week scan says it really is a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it true that you cannot freeze embryos in Jordan? I thought it was only in Dubai??

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire33 View Post
    Is it true that you cannot freeze embryos in Jordan? I thought it was only in Dubai??
    That may be correct but I cannot travel anywhere where there are multiple travel advisories issued by multiple governments. NZ just issued a NEW travel advisory because of all the unrest in the middle east. Obviously, not very safe for US citizens of anyone that might be mistaken for a US citizen. Not worth the risk IMO.
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; January 1st, 2013 at 09:45 AM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    That may be correct but I cannot travel anywhere where there are multiple travel advisories issued by multiple governments. NZ just issued a NEW travel advisory because of all the unrest in the middle east. Obviously, not very safe for US citizens of anyone that might be mistaken for a US citizen. Not worth the risk IMO.
    Yes, I understand what you mean, I didn't know there were advisories about traveling to Jordan.
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; January 1st, 2013 at 09:45 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12