Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

any recs on clinics in northern cali?

i just moved to the NORcal area and so far have heard of nova clinic and bay IVF.
    wondering if anyone has heard anything about those 2 or know of a good one.
    HRC would be too far of a hike......
    thanks!

Polpectomy/Hysteroscopy complete (2 polyps)
    June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

I can't believe I did this!

My HT son
    My family is complete. Baby fever resolved!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am currently cycling at Nova IVF. I adore the RE there (there is only one RE in the practice). I am doing IVF/PGD and am due to have my ER soemtime next week. I totally recommend Nova. So far, it's been an easy and smooth process.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    is it with dr schmidt in mountain view? do you mind me asking when you plan to "conceive." im interested in their pregnancy and live healthy birth rate.
    also if they get a lot of gender selection requests.
    would LOVE to get updates from you regarding your treatments. i wont be ready for another yr and a half!
    thanks!

June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

My HT son

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneUCSB View Post
    I am currently cycling at Nova IVF. I adore the RE there (there is only one RE in the practice). I am doing IVF/PGD and am due to have my ER soemtime next week. I totally recommend Nova. So far, it's been an easy and smooth process.
    Hey there! Welcome! If you want to join us in the member section, you have some cycle buddies! Good luck! So excited you are cycling!!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo77 View Post
    is it with dr schmidt in mountain view? do you mind me asking when you plan to "conceive." im interested in their pregnancy and live healthy birth rate.
    also if they get a lot of gender selection requests.
    would LOVE to get updates from you regarding your treatments. i wont be ready for another yr and a half!
    thanks!
    Yes, Dr. Schmidt. He is amazing. So warm and approachable. It's been so fantastic working with him. He's super supportive of family balancing and his whole staff is friendly and accessible. I am cycling there now, on day 6 of stims, possible egg retrieval next week and embryo transfer by next weekend. It's all kind of scary and overwhelming, but Nova has helped to make this as seamless as possible. I'll try to keep you updated. Feel free to ask any ?s you may have.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Hey there! Welcome! If you want to join us in the member section, you have some cycle buddies! Good luck! So excited you are cycling!!
    Thanks! How do I go to the member section?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The private section is the Member section. You become a member and you automatically get access. We have around 10 people cycling right now and we have cycle "stickies" to follow everyone during. It's opposite on here with the forums than what you're used to. 99% of HT is in the private forum. The Dream Member button will get you there. I hope you are responding well! Hope your boys are doing great.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneUCSB View Post
    Yes, Dr. Schmidt. He is amazing. So warm and approachable. It's been so fantastic working with him. He's super supportive of family balancing and his whole staff is friendly and accessible. I am cycling there now, on day 6 of stims, possible egg retrieval next week and embryo transfer by next weekend. It's all kind of scary and overwhelming, but Nova has helped to make this as seamless as possible. I'll try to keep you updated. Feel free to ask any ?s you may have.
    thats who i was going to go with too..but i still have a couple yrs. i was wondering if you know if they get a lot of clients for gender selection only? and out of those clients, their rate of successful live births.?

its till going to be a hike for me to get there as i live in east bay, but also wondering time frame, how often would i have to go there and for how many weeks (until i wait for +HPT).

and what is your update now?? ER yet? ET?

also, have you had any problems getting pregnant previously? wondering also the success rate of pg in woman who have had no fertility issues...just things im thinking about to help me decide if indeed i should push for this or not!

June ER @ HRC
    HB seen at 6w4d!

My HT son