Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

HT experiences & results and were have you done HT?

Ladys,

Everyone who tryed HT, would you please tell us you story about your HT pregnancy journey?
    We are all very curious about everything of HT, how many cycles, transfers and where did you do it? And the most importent thing to know: did you got pregnant, so yes, from one baby, twins or triples? So please share your experiance about HT with us, we are happy with a short overvieuw or we are also very interested In you whole HT story,

Thanx a lot,

Damienne and every curious reader on this forum.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there, your best to read all the cycle diaries in the completed cycles section. Most of us had a sticky and all the info is in them.
    Hth

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jils04; June 16th, 2012 at 01:12 AM.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's a ton of info and lots of past cycles in the Member section. We have more info than anywhere on the Internet.

Generally, it is $12,000-20,000 per try, you don't have to put back more than one embryo at transfer so the twin risk is eliminated. It's stressful but more emotionally difficult than anything else. The best odds I can give is you have a 50% chance at taking home a baby from this method with one attempt. If you can try 2-3 times, your odds might be slightly better but many things influence that- mainly your age and pretesting results.

Consults are free with Dr Potter on here of you are a Dream Member.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You definately need to become a member, most girls will only post in there because of the privacy. Most people have a cycle sticky you can read through and there is a thread that shows where people have been and results for the last 18 months.

Good luck!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agree!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanx ladies, i will become a member... Lets find out how...
    See you there!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by glory View Post
    You definately need to become a member, most girls will only post in there because of the privacy. Most people have a cycle sticky you can read through and there is a thread that shows where people have been and results for the last 18 months.

Good luck!

:
    who have 3 for a

Cycle 1 Genesis October 2012 - 14 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilised, 8 biopsied, 2xy and 2 xx, transferred 2 xx BFN