Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi
    I have only decided in last month or so to go straight to HRC. Had the same problem as you for a couple of months of deciding HRC or SART in the end it just feels right to go TO HRC after researching and getting advice from so many lovely ladies on here. Who knows whether it the right decision. Thailand so much closer especially here from Perth but I truly feel HRC is for us. We can afford about two cycles at HRC I am hoping it happens in one of these. Going In November at this stage. Get pretesting done next month and Then ill Figure out if monitoring here and then going or doing whole cycle over there.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went to SART in June last year and was a OHW. I only know of one other lady on the forum other than myself who got a BFP, however SART did change their testing procedures after I cycled. Glory has raised some very good points in making your decision. Happy to answer any questions you have, good luck with your decision
    2007, 2009, 2012

Cycle 1 SART Bangkok - 43 eggs retrieved, 19 fertilized, 18 PGD, 4 normals 3XX and 1XY
    SET 25/06/11
    9dp5dt BFP : , 11dp5dt 278, 20dp5dt 13665, 24dp5dt 27787
    03/08/11 One Heartbeat 164 bpm
    My DD Harper Shae was born on the 27th Feb 2012 weighing 6lb 1oz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12