Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, sperm count is low as well as decreased motility. I guess it would not seem so bad if we were to get a higher amount of good quality eggs . Funny how you would never imagine having a baby would such a challenge... I work in LDRP and I see just how easy it is for some people... Sometimes things just don't make sense!
    2007 after 3 ivf

2010 after 1 ivf

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    need- how many eggs do you get? ICSI sounds like a must have. FCNE has a money back option-

They offer sex selection cycles at a fee of $9,000 per cycle. This includes the IVF cycle, with ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection) and PGD/PGS (pre-implantation genetic diagnosis/screening) and anesthesia. Please note that additional charges such as lab fees and shipping will be billed separately.

If a patient was looking to do IVF assist with PGD the cost per cycle would be $9,000 (IVF $6,800 + PGD $2,200). Should pregnancy not occur after two paid IVF+PGD cycles ($9,000 each) the third IVF cycle (value of $6,800) will be provided free of charge, the remanding portion $2,200 (PGD cost) would still be the responsibility of the patient for it is not included in the IVF assist program.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tickled pink....just wondering how you were doing.... I should be starting another cycle next week.
    2007 after 3 ivf

2010 after 1 ivf

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone know anything about green tea and fertility? I have become addicted to green tea with blueberry and acai.... Not sure how this will affect ivf. I could drink 5 cups a day
    2007 after 3 ivf

2010 after 1 ivf

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not doing too well - I never got AF after stopping the pill on Jan. 26th. I went in 9 days later and had 10 follicles which excited me even though we couldn't start my cycle because I never got a period. My last cycle I had 8 follicles so I really thought the DHEA was helping when I knew I had more. I went on to ovulate and then FINALLY got my period 2 days ago. I went in yesterday for my day 2 b/w and u/s and only had an AFC of 4. 2 follicles on each side - I am devastated. Tammy called me to tell me that everything looked great and levels were perfect so I could start my cycle. I told her that everything was NOT great and that if I had 8 follicles last cycle and got 7 eggs then that means with 4 follicles this cycle, I should only get 3 eggs. I told her that I really didn't want to cycle this time because I already know how it ends. She talked me into starting the stims just to see what happens. She said that insurance already approved this cycle so it doesn't matter if we cancel now or cancel in 10 days so we might as well try. So I did an injection of Lupron last night around 10:00pm - I was pretty much laughing while I was shooting myself up thinking "what a joke this is - I can't believe that I am even trying with such a small amount of follicles". Can you tell that I'm not in the most positive place right now, haha!!

All I can do is go with the flow, do the injections with no expectations. If more follicles come up that would be great but I have to stay realistic and keep my expectations very low.

Hope you start off a heck of a lot better than me. Let me know when you start and how things are looking. Good luck needalittle!!!
    DS#1 in 2008 08/09 11/09 DS#2 in 2011
    Due Date for is April 17th, 2014!

Cycle #1 at FCNE, Nov. 2012: 7 eggs retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized. Batching the 3 embryos to add to another cycle in early 2013.
    Cycle #2 at FCNE, Feb. 2013: Cancelled Cycle due to poor response.
    Cycle #3 at FCNE, May 2013: 4 eggs retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, unthawed the 3 on ice. Out of 6 embryos, 4 made it to biopsy (day 5 aCgh) - 3 abnormal XY's and 1 healthy XX!! Planned FET on July 30th,2013.
    BFP on 6dp5dt!! 1st Beta: 271 on 10dp5dt!! 2nd Beta:

LOVE LOVE LOVE my 2 little dudes but now hoping to add a or to our family!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry for you..... All I can say is that you can think of this as a "bonus" cycle.... If you get even one, you can freeze and continue with an extra embryio. I know how devastating it is after my last one, it was so much easier to make the decision to freeze knowing that my insurance would be likely to cover another attempt. Each time I am hoping for the "good" cycle, but the past ones are more like "extras". I am not sure if this makes sense at all, but hope is the only thing we have.....
    I will be thinking about you.
    2007 after 3 ivf

2010 after 1 ivf

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, that's a good way to look at it. Just not sure if my insurance company will let me continue to batch. I will see how this cycle plays out - not sure I will go through with ER if I only have a couple of good follicles. But maybe I will be pleasantly surprised, we shall see. Thanks for the sweet message - I will keep you updated on how things progress.
    DS#1 in 2008 08/09 11/09 DS#2 in 2011
    Due Date for is April 17th, 2014!

Cycle #1 at FCNE, Nov. 2012: 7 eggs retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized. Batching the 3 embryos to add to another cycle in early 2013.
    Cycle #2 at FCNE, Feb. 2013: Cancelled Cycle due to poor response.
    Cycle #3 at FCNE, May 2013: 4 eggs retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, unthawed the 3 on ice. Out of 6 embryos, 4 made it to biopsy (day 5 aCgh) - 3 abnormal XY's and 1 healthy XX!! Planned FET on July 30th,2013.
    BFP on 6dp5dt!! 1st Beta: 271 on 10dp5dt!! 2nd Beta:

LOVE LOVE LOVE my 2 little dudes but now hoping to add a or to our family!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! My DS3 arrived yesterday! He's just the sweetest and is doing so well. We are very blessed to have him here with us safe and sound. It was a rough delivery, ending in an emergency c-section, but all is okay now. Just thought I'd share our happy news ) I thought I would feel sad when I saw him - thinking, "I wish he were a girl" - but I am just so thrilled here is 100% healthy and here in my arms now. I will definitely continue to check in on this forum to see how you ladies are doing because I'm still wanting a little girl so badly - but for now, I'm going to enjoy my newest snuggly little guy! Hugs to all of you!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, bad news for me today too.... Only 2 follicles 13 &14.5 on day 9. So discouraging. I guess all I can do is wait it out till my next scan
    2007 after 3 ivf

2010 after 1 ivf

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, today is a big day.... Expecting a call from the embryologist to tell me if the three embryos from my retrieval look good enough to biopsy.....
    Last edited by needalittlepink; March 12th, 2013 at 08:13 AM.
    2007 after 3 ivf

2010 after 1 ivf

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast