Thread: BFN, on to FET

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

BFN, on to FET

Hi all
    just joined
    just went through first ivf with pgd and we had 2 healthy girls transfered 9 days ago, and found out today its a BFN
    i'm heartbroken and in major grief and feeling like a failure

I have two beauitful boys and conception wasn't an issue so I have a hard time understanding why this doesn't work.

Centre says its onto FET next - what is the process for this? right away or do i have to wait out 2 AF's?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry for your BFN. I too just had one in September and it rocked my world as well. Are you lucky to still have a frozen embryo to transfer? If so I think that is fantastic....many girls get the BFP from a FET. I hope so.

As for your feelings I totally understand. Time does help but right now I keep thinking we would be Telling people right now and I might be showing and truly torturing myself. I have started a new series to read to keep my mind off it. I have a plan to try again and sounds like you do too so hang on to that as hope.

I am always here if you need to vent and will be cheering you on your next cycle.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry that is my worst nightmare. I'm starting the Menopur today and am SO nervous. Does anyone know, is FET more successful. I have an HRC dr and we are doing Fresh the first cycle, transfer planned on Nov 19th? I feel clueless about this High Tech stuff. My doc and nurse don't explain things very well, or maybe I just don't understand it all.