Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What Dr and hospital/institute is the best for IVF/PGD?

We are in the start of the process, and are now searching around to find information about this. But is SOO MUCH out on the internet. Hope some of you can help us, telling who is the best?

As I have told before we live in Europe, so a place near us would have been great, but we also want a great doctor for me and hopefully the baby.

Does price vary allot between the best doctors?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It does vary but the main clinics we see on here are HRC, SRIM(various locations), a few clinics in NY and Genesis.

The total price can range between $10,000- 15,000 with meds for the procedure plus travel. There are past cycle diaries in the Member section- really all the info is in the Member section. Here in the public forum, information is limited.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have 10 cycles in progress in the Member section and a forum of past Cycle Diaries that is a few pages long.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh thanks! Then I think I will join there Thank you soo much, nothinbutpink!

A total range of 10 - 15.000 is allot!!! Wow! I think we shoul read and read and read!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can reccomend the Genesis clinic from dr Savvas Koundouros in South Cyprus. Cost: 12000 Euros inclusive of sperm sorting for two cycles.
    In other terms the fee for a single cycle is 6700 Euros plus 1200 Euros for sperm sorting. These charges exclude the cost of medication.

I know also people who went to ******** clinic near Prague, I know some people who came back pregnant.

I know also people go to a clinic in st Petersburg.

I will NOT recommend North Cyprus ivf clinic from dr Savas Ozyigit. I never heard that somebody came back pregnant.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear so much about Cyprus. So it seems to be a good option.
    12.000€ is the price includinf PGD? Or just sperm sorting?

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi i was wondering did u go for pgd,we are looking into it at the moment

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingformylilprincess View Post
    hi i was wondering did u go for pgd,we are looking into it at the moment
    Hi there. Most of the HT people post in the Dream Member forum. You have to join(become a Dream Member) but there is a lot of data there including 2012's 140+ Cycle Diaries. We have a lot of women from the UK.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In Europe you can go to Cyprus, Prague, Jordan and Dubai. In Dubai you can no longer freeze embryos unfortunately. Jordan is a cheaper and good option around Euro 3500, in Cyprus for about Euro 7000 (here you can do spermsort though, which will increase your chances). Cyprus is also a better holiday destination. Prague is also cheaper (not sure of price) and definitely a good option, although they haven't been doing PGD for very long.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many people have gone to Savvas at Genesis in Cyprus with mixed results. They use 5-probe FISH only.

****/******** in Prague does not legally offer gender selection. They will "test the embryo for health reasons" again using FISH but the one woman that went there on here said they used 8-probes - 21, 18, 16, 13, 22, 15 and x and y as standard testing and that is not appropriate for GS and has a very high error rate. There is no other way to do it.

One cannot cycle where freezing embryos is illegal so Jordan is out.

International GS is tough. Know what you are signing up for!

Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast