Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ofcourse I want to help you! There is an other lady from Switserland too her name is petitepuce and she is thinking about going to ******** clinic in Prague.

What do you want to know about Genesis?

Savvas does have spermsort and he test with fish. He test 5 chromosomes. In the US (dr Potter HRC) tests all 24 chromosomes with a different technique. They don't have spermsort. The succes rates are much more higher in the US but its also more expensive. That's the reason I went to Genesis because then I can go a few times. I got pregnant on my second attempt with our boy(at that time we had just one child) so I transfered also boys. This time I will only transfer girls because it will be our last baby.

I think dr Savvas is a great doctor who is really caring for his patients. The succes rates are lower so you probably need 2 or 3 cycles to get pregnant but I know also a few one hit wonders.

If money and travel is no issue then I would go to the US because of the testing method and succes rates.

In ******** and **** clinic they don't perform genderselection openly but you can choose which embryo you want to transfer. Both clinics use fish. We have not money people who have cycled at **** but the succes rates as far as I can see from this forum are not very high. I know a few people form an other forum who got pregnant at ******** clinic with the desired gender.

You have also in Jordan in Farah clinic of dr kilani he also use fish. Not many people go there but I heard he is a good doctor.

If you are an paying member then you can find all the info you want. You can also follow people who right now cycling at the different clinics I told you about.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Malaga, where do you live in Switzerland?
    Already have a marvelous and I cycled mid November 2013 to conceive our HT

7 eggs retrieved, 6 mature, 6 fertilized, 5 HB sent for CGH test, 5 healthy HB!!! 3 xx !

We transferred the first one on January the 9th and I was pregnant, BUT I had to let go my little girl on March the 19th at 12 weeks because she had to many malformations (nothing to do with chromosomes)...

After two cancelled FET because of too thin lining, we found out that I have synechias because of abortion. Will have to undergo a surgery beginning of September (hysteroscopy and laparoscopy) to sort out my problems. Hope to have a natural FET end of 2014/ very beginning of 2015 and finally have my DD!!!

Dear G'd, please makes my remaining xx become my so dear girl

So remember: forget about the number of eggs. Only the quality matters at the end!!!

"You are the master of your own destiny", I am trying to stick on this though and hope I am right!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi All,
    I am also from switzerland and was wondering if there is any local gyn who could help wih scans. It would be great if anyone can share the experience. We are in a big dilema where to go.
    Many thanks for your reply.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babythree, from where are you in Switzerland? French, German or Italian part?
    Already have a marvelous and I cycled mid November 2013 to conceive our HT

7 eggs retrieved, 6 mature, 6 fertilized, 5 HB sent for CGH test, 5 healthy HB!!! 3 xx !

We transferred the first one on January the 9th and I was pregnant, BUT I had to let go my little girl on March the 19th at 12 weeks because she had to many malformations (nothing to do with chromosomes)...

After two cancelled FET because of too thin lining, we found out that I have synechias because of abortion. Will have to undergo a surgery beginning of September (hysteroscopy and laparoscopy) to sort out my problems. Hope to have a natural FET end of 2014/ very beginning of 2015 and finally have my DD!!!

Dear G'd, please makes my remaining xx become my so dear girl

So remember: forget about the number of eggs. Only the quality matters at the end!!!

"You are the master of your own destiny", I am trying to stick on this though and hope I am right!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by malaga13 View Post
    I am from Switzerland and have 2 lovely boys and now am atempting for a baby girl. I heard about genesis in Cyprus. somebody can recommend savvas? Or have some advise? I am new in this forum and did not figured out yet how it reaeally works...
    hi, i am also in CH. i was open with my GYN about what i was going to do (leaving out the GS) and she agreed - albeit reluctantly - to do the follow up.
    i imagine though, that for the monitoring i will need to go to the CHUV....although i will most likely be doing most of the monitoring directly with HRC.
    '96
    '99
    embarking on a journey for HT/PGD or

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bonjour
    Je suis Belge, j'espère qu'il y a des personnes francophones ici ?
    Je cherche une solution ( DPI ) pour avoir une fille après mes 3 garçons
    Que me conseillez-vous ? ( je n'ai pas un gros budget )
    J'ai prix des renseignement chez ******** mais la dame m'a dit qu'ils ne font pas....
    Merci de votre aide

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Un cycle usa coûter 15.000 dollars en moyenne. Genesis à Chypre est beaucoup moins cher.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quel âge avez-vous?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Merci. J'ai envoyé un mail à Genesis j'attends la réponse
    J'ai 32 ans

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Genesis est moins cher mais les taux auccess ne sont pas aussi bon que les États-Unis. La plupart des gens ont besoin de plus d'une tentative là. Pouvez-vous rendre au TGE États-Unis?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast