Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi conmar I'm just reading your post I'm also from ireland & trying to decide between **** & genesis. If you don't mind me asking are you cycling at c with the help of dr declan keane as that's what I've been thinking of doing. I like the idea of having a doctor here to do scans blood work etc
    & also being able to discuss gender selection with him. I would appreciate any information you have. Ill be following this thread hoping & praying that all the ladies cycling get you desired gender! Good luck. X
    Last edited by lisvna; April 22nd, 2015 at 12:56 AM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ya Pink Rose yes I am wiht Declan Keane. He has recommended (highly) c. I will only have to fly over once to C. I prefer to have the doctor her so cycling over here. It makes the whole process easier. I am only new to this site but you can private message me with any questions you want its no problem. x
    Last edited by lisvna; April 22nd, 2015 at 12:57 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou conmar is very kind of you ( I hope I don't torture you looking information). I spoke to a lady at the beacon clinic in Dublin & they sent me lots of information about how the process works. With c not being opened long its hard to find people that have cycled there. How long does of take to organise the whole thing? I'm looking to go July & how many days you need to stay in c for? I do like the idea of having a doctor here as I'm finding the whole thing scary at times! Can't believe I'm doing this & my husband has agreed. Hope you don't mind me asking how much it would averagely cost scans blood work the whole thing! Thanks so much I appreciate it. X
    Last edited by lisvna; April 22nd, 2015 at 12:58 AM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ask as much as you want. I was like you when I was starting on the journey it was not easy. I was with clane but found the clinic unsatisfying. I told about Declan and had two rounds of IUI which failed. Looking back now I should have skipped that process and went straight to this. The whole cost with **** and Declan Keane is 7,500 euro. you will only have to fly out there one for a total of 2-3 days. Everything else happens this end...all the tests are carried out this side and you only go to **** for the transfer. If you want to catch up for a coffee in ireland sometimes send me your number and I will text you. I am aiming for July Aug myself that is the plan. Catriona is Dr Declan Keane secretary very nice girl. And he is super nice makes you feel relaxed and very supportive

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Conmar I'm from the north of ireland otherwise I'd take you up on your offer & meet wih you for coffee as I would love some one in the same situation as myself to talk things over with (I appreciate the offer). The price is fine around what I expected! Are you doing pgd it's just I thought I had to stay in c 5 days! I take it you have met dr keane & have discussed the whole process. Did he tell you he had many people return pregnant through ivf pgd with ****. One last thing how long does he need to arrange the whole thing - I really need to get started. Thank you for taking the time to pass on the information! X

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya pink rose I think I know you from the other forum I'm cork ..hi conmar how are u 2 how far are you into the process I had a telephone consultation with embryologist on Tuesday need to speak to someone else about timing and meds I'd definitely prefer to go through Declan keane as at times she wasn't things fully explaining things to my understanding I know two girls with fertility issues announced BFP yesterday on rollercoaster so it's put me at ease a bit as they had a few bfn recently I was starting to panic hopefully this july I'm going too meeting Declan on 1st may best of luck to miki who's there today I think
    Last edited by Pinkthistime; April 18th, 2013 at 09:36 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi pinkthistime nice to hear from you! I did post on the other forum to see his your phone call went! I definitely love the idea of having a doctor here to help with the process as it would take a lot of worry & stress of my hands having to organise everything & sort out dates. What did the embroyogist say about gender selection & pgd. Looking forward to hearing from you! X

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls,
    Should we set up an "irish" group? Conmar I hope I have a good report from Clane tomorrow

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last 18 April in C they transfer me an embryo. I have to wait until first of May to know if I'm pregnant or not. I have also two embryos frozen. I'm very happy with the clinic and doctors of C.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Miki, out of the 11 how many were normals ?
    Me : 37 DH : 46

Cycle 1 : HRC jan. 2013 / NT
    cycle détails here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/west...-transfer.html

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast