Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    when i cycled in 2008 at 32, I had 5 embies for PGD: 3 girls and 2 boys. One girl was downs, and one boy was tri 13. I was surprised that we had more girls than boys. So I think my PCOS, testosterone filled body is not girl friendly.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Just <3 One <3 Girl View Post
    hello iam a newbie here but im wondering whats the stats on opposites without the ms iam so worried we will pay all that money and get an opposite
    Thanx
    Hi im from the uk with three girls and im convinced my hubby only produces female sperm! I know he doesnt really just luck but I dont want to try it next time without pgd. all the best!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by desperate4blue View Post
    Hi im from the uk with three girls and im convinced my hubby only produces female sperm! I know he doesnt really just luck but I dont want to try it next time without pgd. all the best!
    same here. i blame my husband. he only has female sperm. i bet if i had enough money i could prove it!!! :-) but instead, id take that money and get me my boy instead.
    bc of this theory, i couldnt go thru swaying again bc he didnt/wouldnt/doesnt follow it 100% like i did, and if any of this diet stuff is true, he DEFLY follows a "girl" diet...

Polpectomy/Hysteroscopy complete (2 polyps)
    June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

I can't believe I did this!

My HT son
    My family is complete. Baby fever resolved!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12