Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I spent £8k on my cycle with Dr Potter. Plus the cost of our 11 night family holiday (which was great fun).
    and my HT born May11

Feb10: IVF/PGD/SET in Europe: Chemical pregnancy. May10: FET/SET:BFN. Aug10 US cycle at HRC with Dr P SET: BFP!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Shirley. For the last month I've been taking pregnacare conception, omega 3, co enzyme Q 10, royal jelly, bee propolis and wheatgrass. I'll also take baby aspirin when the process starts. DH is on vitamin c (to help make girls) omega 3 , co enzyme Q 10 and the male pregnacare conception. Apparently sperm takes just under 3 months to make so your hubby needs to start in plenty of time. Hope this helps. MM. X x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Mollymaybe,

thanks for all the info.I will see that I get a few of these over here in Germany. Not that easy. Strange, the first doctor that I saw told me not to take Aspirin before ET. OK, DH will get some Vit C, that is easy. Can you find those Q 10 in the US? I have to check if he can buy some over there.
    Oh I am so nervous. Still haven't decided where to go. I have to postpone the next appointment with fertility clinic cause DH is on business trip. I hate to do that. Have you finally decided where to go? I still try to figure out a way for going to Dr Potter, but I have no ideas for financing. I did not get the insurance thing? I understood that you have a guarantee if you don't get pregnant in the first cycle???? Did you understand it? Could you explain it to me?
    My brain is spinning around this whole idea and I feel like I am not myself anymore. I keep distracting myself by meeting friends but I could never ever talk about my problems. I don't want to sound weak in front of them. Only a few friend know how much I would love to have a little baby girl.
    Hope to stay in contact.
    XXX Shirley
    SHIRLEY 33.5 years old with DS (2007) DS (2010) and in 2012

FSH 9.6, AMH 3
    HRC October 2011
    10/12/ ET 2XX HB A+, Blast B-

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @ Dreaming- what do you think will be the costs for vaccations? I try to give DH a number for his bank. So £8k plus meds????
    Last edited by Amelie; May 15th, 2011 at 12:44 AM.
    SHIRLEY 33.5 years old with DS (2007) DS (2010) and in 2012

FSH 9.6, AMH 3
    HRC October 2011
    10/12/ ET 2XX HB A+, Blast B-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12