Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there... Im looking to possibly go to SART in feb. I have started all the initial testing with gene. The forums started worrying me. Although they say that the success rate is 43pc it would sem to me that it's a lot lower. Can anyone let me k ow if they've bn successful with SART

Also, nuthinbutpink you have mentioned that they only perform a biopsy on a hatched blast. Do you mind elaborating and explaining why you think this is maybe the reason why their success rate is lower than in us. The science confuses me. Many thanks and what a great forum,

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have several women now that have cycled there, most from Australia. There are several threads in the Member section on SART including those on testing and past and current cyclers.

They use a strict criteria for testing beyond what we see in the US. Embryos have until day 6 to become a hatching blast in order to be biopsied and tested.

There are lots of people on here to help but they mostly post in the member/private forum.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueplease View Post
    Hi there... Im looking to possibly go to SART in feb. I have started all the initial testing with gene. The forums started worrying me. Although they say that the success rate is 43pc it would sem to me that it's a lot lower. Can anyone let me k ow if they've bn successful with SART

Also, nuthinbutpink you have mentioned that they only perform a biopsy on a hatched blast. Do you mind elaborating and explaining why you think this is maybe the reason why their success rate is lower than in us. The science confuses me. Many thanks and what a great forum,
    I agree if you want good help, the private forum is the place to be, heaps of Aussies in there, most won't post in the public section.

With the success I believe that would be using FISH, which they aren't using as much. They use PCR at the moment which actually tests for less but is more accurate and by getting them to day 5 or 6 has a better chance of success.

By Feb, they will have introduced CGH, at Genea initial analysis said 77% with CGH, but their stats fluctuate and are currently at 84% so testing techniques has a lot to do with it.

That being said I don't believe SART is as good as Genea but I do know they use the same staff sometimes and also the same people to read the reports.

Getting to HB is controversial as you will have less to biopsy, but chances are high of what is biopsied is normal. They do assist hatch them so it makes it easier to get to HB by day 6.

Good luck, please join as a dream member, would love to follow your journey.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sart and genea ? are they in thailand? where

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i am 36 now and have done one failed fresh and one failed fet in may-august 2012. trying again for a fresh in this may

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sart is Thai Superior Art and it is in Bangkok.

Where did you cycle? Becoming a member is where you will get the best advice. People don't like talking on the public forums.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by glory View Post
    Sart is Thai Superior Art and it is in Bangkok.

Where did you cycle? Becoming a member is where you will get the best advice. People don't like talking on the public forums.
    how to become member?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by desperate_for_boy View Post
    how to become member?
    There is a pinkish button at the top left with Dream Member on it and one the menu bar, Membership and Plans. It is just $12 annually but I promise it is worth it! You pay via Paypal so everything is private and secure.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    cant pay through paypal... any other payment method ? I have visa debit card?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    have paid thru paypal but still how to access members area please help ASAP

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast