Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I'm the same age as you. Been there a few times now. 2 fresh cycles and 3 fet. No luck yet
    What about u?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Glory,
    Have u had any success with them? If yes, after how many cycles?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream boy View Post
    Hi,
    I'm the same age as you. Been there a few times now. 2 fresh cycles and 3 fet. No luck yet
    What about u?
    well by grace of god i am pregnant now after doing ivf+pgd from bangkok.
    1st cycle at a Bangkok clinic on May 12 for blue.

150units Gonal-F + 75 units Menopur daily ,18 eggs retrieved ,8 matured, 7 Fertilized,6 made themselves to Day5 ,1couldnt be checked,rest all 5 boys 100% were of desired gender ,2Good quality transferred ,3 frozen ..BFN due to non implantation.... rest 3 embies FET in August ..BFN due to non implantation

DH took medicines for 8months prior to cycle1 to increase Y count and speed and to make them more dominant(U will say x and y are same .. but have seen very good results for this treatment)

Second cycle will be in June this yr.

OPU in Oct 2013 and FET on 30th Jan 2014 at another clinic at bangkok with micro details planned (no ifs and buts needed this time!)
    ** 16weeks pregnant now**

Delivered a healthy baby boy on 9th of Oct 2014. Thank God!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello we are looking for a pgd for a boy .we are in canada.. any one suggest the best centers we have a girl already

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any body can help here where to go for pgd for a boy....

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any body can help here where to go for pgd for a boy....

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisgsam View Post
    Hello we are looking for a pgd for a boy .we are in canada.. any one suggest the best centers we have a girl already
    Hi there. You should become a Dream Member. All the HT info, including all clinics in the US that offer GS, can be found there. You will have to travel to the US but we have had several from Canada do so and one is cycling right now from there! All info is in the Private Forums. You can join by clicking on the Become a Dream Member button above or using the Memberships and Plans option.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie from Sydney

Hi all
    I'm new on this site and trying to work out how to do a post in a private forum. Anyone able to help?
    Specifically, I'd love to hear people's views on which is the best international PGD option. I'm from Sydney Australia and have a little boy through IVF. Now I'd like to try for a girl. Not sure whether to go for SART Thailand or HRC in LA.
    For me, success rates etc is more important than the cost. Would love to hear people's views!
    Thanks so much. From what I've been reading, you're a group of super brave amazing women!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is the International HT forum -http://genderdreaming.com/forum/international-ht-family-balancing/
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi nuthinbutpink, I know its been a while since your last post but I was hoping to chat to you about your experience with SART in Bangkok.... My husband and I are just corresponding with them regarding PGD IVF and I had a few questions?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast