IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Phone or Skype HT Consultation option!

NEW Telephone Consultations

Because sometimes, you just need to talk with somebody! Maybe you are not a fan of forums and posting information for people to see or perhaps you just need to chat! Members of any level can use our telephone coaching service. Book 30 minutes with an experienced High-Tech-er to discuss your gender selection plans and get some hints and tips from those who have been there and done that.

With a phone or Skype consultation, you can arrange a conversation with an IVF/PGD doctor that fits you best once we learn more about what you are looking for and where you may want to cycle. Not sure if you even want to do IVF? No problem! We are happy to discuss the entire process and help you navigate the world of IVF for Gender Selection. It's not as difficult as you may think! Promise!

Consultations cost $25.00USD per half hour.

Request your consultation here-

Phone or Skype Consultation regarding IVF for Gender Selection :: Natural Gender Selection, IVF/PGD Experts | genderdreaming.com

No forum registration is necessary.
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; February 22nd, 2015 at 07:02 PM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

2. Likes Hoping4Kaylani liked this post