Ovarian Fertility Potential pmol/L
    Optimal Fertility 28.6 - 48.5
    Satisfactory Fertility 15.7 - 28.6
    Low Fertility 2.2 - 15.7
    Very Low / undetectable 0.0 - 2.2
    High Level > 48.5
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    US levels

Ovarian Fertility Potential ng/mL
    Optimal Fertility 4.0 - 6.8
    Satisfactory Fertility 2.2 - 4.0
    Low Fertility 0.3 - 2.2
    Very Low / undetectable 0.0 - 0.3
    High Level > 6.8
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    US levels by AGE-

AMH Levels Chart | Anti mullerian Hormone and Fertility

If you are 28, "normal" is higher than if you are 38!!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    0.16 is the lowest detectable amount.

AMH 0.16
    AMH 0.16: What does it mean if the AMH is 0.16 or less?

Have you had fertility testing with AMH 0.16? AMH or Anti Mullerian Hormone is produced by the ovarian follicles. AMH levels correlate with ovarian reserve. It has been documented that women with lower Anti-Mullerian Hormone / AMH have smaller ovaries and produce less eggs compared to women with higher levels.

A level of AMH of 0.16 is at the lowest level of the measure scale. This means that AMH is either extremely low or even undetectable. Does having an Anti mullerian hormone of 0.16 or less than 0.16 mean that you are menopausal? Absolutely not. Pregnancy can still occur with very low AMH lvels. IVF can still work with low AMH levels and IUI can still work with low AMH levels.But is certainly is a red flag on the fact that you probably have a very diminished ovarian reserve.

Having a low AMH level should not mean that you have do immediately consider egg donation.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1.For women <34, having serum AMH in the lowest tertile did not reduce the chance of IVF pregnancy/live birth compared with those with higher AMH concentrations.

2.For women 34-41, a significant positive relationship existed between serum AMH and pregnancy rates.

3. AMH has limited predictive value for IVF outcomes in the two extremes of female reproductive age; however, for women between 34 and 41, higher serum AMH concentrations are associated with significantly greater chances of pregnancy (P<0.01). Source: Reprod Biomed Online. 2010 Dec;21(6):757-61. doi: 10.1016/j.rbmo.2010.06.041. Epub 2010 Nov 1
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Always Consider FSH and AMH levels together

As you can read on this post , Antimullerian hormone levels need to be evaluated in conjunction with day 3 FSH levels. this is particularly true for patients over 40. After 40 low AMH levels do not mean as much!

Check your androgen levels .

Low androgen levels, in particular low testosterone levels have been associated with diminished ovarian reserve and low AMH levels. Most fertility doctors are not aware of this and worry only if your androgens are elevated. But the reality is that if your androgens are low your ovarian reserve may be low.

If the androgens are low : supplement with DHEA!

there is now a body of evidence that DHEA supplementation at 50mg per day may help rescue some degree of ovarian reserve.

Egg quality not quantity is important.

Antimüllerian hormone is a good predictor of egg number, but does not necessarily predict egg quality. Young women with low AMH levels may have less eggs, but the eggs may be of normal quality.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD