Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck Any great success stories from doing a FET ?

Just looking for some hope out there for those of you who have had a FET after doing the 24 panel biopsy on day 5 or 6.

Please share how old you where/are at the time and how many embryo's were frozen and then thawed for you before FET?

Thank you all:

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is anyone here?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bugs, 99% of the HT gals are in the Member section. We have stickies set up to follow cycles and that is where they post. There are several FET stories, inlcuding my own. My DS is a HT FET baby.

We have one member that has done a day 5 biopsy using aCGH and a medicated FET the next cycle and is currently pregnant. Another just completed a day 3 biopsy and is choosing to do a FET later. We have several that have used GSN and are pregnant with babies using that. Many are looking into day 5 biopsy with either a fresh transfer on day 6 or an elective FET.

There are a bunch of us on here but they may not look in this forum so sorry about the non-replies thus far!

If you want to find them, you just need to become a member to do so.

We have an Ask the Doc section for Dr Potter and an Inside the Lab forum where Carole who ran an IVF lab for 15 years answers questions about embryos and general IVF. She is great!

Good luck with your FET! Oh, and I was 34 with my cycle and FET!

ETA- I just checked and currently, we are following 12 Cyclers with their HT cycles in progress. Several have completed theirs and their cycle stickies are in our Cycle Diaries forum if you want to catch up on others!
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; August 12th, 2011 at 07:20 AM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    great info, thx