Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok seriously considering going HT

After my (happily) failed girl sway I do not want to trust doing it again to have a 3rd boy. As the title says really. I am going to become a dream member as I know I will get more info in there but is there anywhere else to gather info on the internet too?
    born 2012

Swayed but got my beautiful 2015

Looking into going HT

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is really worth it to become a member Hun. You will get so much info and support x
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a link to a guide in my signature.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I held off on joining as I was gearing up to ask my husband to do HT. Once I got his approval, I paid the $12/year and joined. It was overwhelming at 1st, all the info. It took a good month to figure out what I should be reading and actually getting thru the info. The Link in NBP's signature is a great guide when u r starting to learn.
    Yeah u could probably find other people's stories on other forums or medical information on the Internet, but u won't get comprehensive information per a person's cycle. U also get to "know" clinics. That's how I also benefitted. I also use the cycle diaries to compare ppl's pretesting results, age, & any medical history to the result of their cycles.
    In other forums u may not get ALL that info in one thread (I don't know for sure bc I never bothered looking as I am happy with this site). But u also get to know ppl (their personalities somewhat) and become "friends" as opposed to reading how a random persons cycle went on other sites. This is helpful bc u can differentiate between true facts and a biased opinion. ( tho in my experience everyone on here seems to be open about whether what they are typing is an opinion or fact). Everyone on here is great!!
    Regarding clinics, bc a lot of ppl on here go to some of the same recommended clinics u can tell how their lab and RE's are doing (i.e. How successful they are).
    When u join, give urself time to get thru all the preliminary info. U may find urself following someone's cycle, mid-cycle. But if u hang out long enough u can follow ppl's journeys from pretesting all the way to (hopefully!!) live birth!

From all this info, u can decide if u even want to do this, how to initiate, how to choose the right clinic, how it may feel, how much it will cost, secret tips to help thought the stages, and best of all u recieve loads of support when enduring ANY emotion (without judgement).

Definitely worth it to me. I've been following cycles for almost a year now and just now finished pretesting and consult. Haven't even cycled yet but I feel a lot more prepared than I would be if I wasnt a member.

I also supplemented any new info I learned on here with talking to the clinics themselves. They sort of walk u through the process but u still won't get the nitty gritty details.
    Good luck :-)
    Last edited by gizmo77; March 7th, 2015 at 04:15 PM.

Polpectomy/Hysteroscopy complete (2 polyps)
    June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

I can't believe I did this!

My HT son
    My family is complete. Baby fever resolved!

5. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Likes 1+2+3boys, Girly55 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your reply xx
    born 2012

Swayed but got my beautiful 2015

Looking into going HT