Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Basic question

I'm currently researching PGD and am really keen on Dr Potter

I just have a few questions...

Is there usually a long waiting list?

Does PGD/IVF have to happen within your natural cycle or is it just a certain number of days after you start taking the drugs...?

I'm in the UK so need to work around husband's work, kids school holidays and also affordable flight prices - so I'm panicking that my cycle will be in the wrong place. Does this matter?!

Also - is Dr Potter still doing the free consult for dream members, plus $1000 off the cycle?

And finally - what do you pay if you start off and then all the embryos are boys? A bit confused about that

Thanks so much!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think there is a long waiting list (although they seem extremely busy). I said in Jan that I wanted March and that was fine.
    They will control your cycle and it happens after you take meds etc, so they will know the dates they want you on and change your cycle to match.
    Yes, the free consult and $1000 off is still current ( I would suggest you get all of your pretesting done first then have the consult so you have your results to discuss)
    I think you still pay the whole amount... (maybe you would get a tiny bit back from him not having to do an actual transfer, but I wouldn't think it would be much). In the contract it says that once they go to PGD that is the cycle completed so you can no longer get any refund etc...
    Other ladies might help out with anymore info for you too
    Good luck x

Unsuccessful HT attempt March 2015

Sway baby August 2015 @ 8 weeks **testing revealed it was a (Trisomy 16)

Chemical pregnancy start of Nov 2015

Hoping for a soon - like REALLY soon!!!

3. Thanks californiadreaming thanked for this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is the link to get $1000 off and a free consult- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/anno...otter-hrc.html

You will take stim meds for 10-12 days to grow eggs. It's done by injection.

They can control the timing of starting your cycle by using birth control pills leading up to stimming.

If you only have boys, there are no refunds. If you have good pretesting and are late 30's and under, odds are you will have a transfer but a no transfer is always a possibility.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

5. Thanks californiadreaming thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry for the late reply, I've been away and have just seen this. Thanks so much for the information, I really appreciate it. Also looking into Dr Braverman now as well. Thanks again!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry for the late reply, I've been away and have just seen this. Thanks so much for the information, I really appreciate it. Also looking into Dr Braverman now as well. Thanks again!