Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Extreme Gender Swaying - At Home Sperm Separating?

I know Gender Dreaming mostly pushes healthy diet and supplements to sway. And I'm doing all of that. Boy supplements and HE diet. Doing everything to make myself super fertile and healthy hopefully to sway for my boy!

Was curious if anyone had tried extreme gender swaying. At home sperm separating. It's quite the process but it involves using egg white and an incubator to separate the X and Y sperm. And then using an "instead cup" to hold the majors Y sample and insert and have multiple O's. It's supposedly said that the fast healthy Y sperm will be in the second 20% layer you take off the top.

Anyone have any input or experience with this? Purely just asking out of curiosity as again I know gender dreamer isn't totally about EGS. And support natural and healthy swaying! I'm just hoping to hear stories or thoughts is all
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It doesn't work.

They have actual laboratory methods like Ericcsson where highly trained lab technicians using top of the line materials and equipment try to do this and it hs been shown to end up to be 50-50 X and Y sperm. They claim that these sperm go on to make more boys or girls anyway but no one outside of Ericcson clinics have been able to repeat these claims (usually a good indicator that they are baloney). Even IF it works, their results are no better than ours are with natural swaying. (they tell people numbers all over the map depending on the individual clinic but it's been averaging about 65% for girls, 75% for boys) THere are a couple clinics out there that claim "99% success rate" using sperm spinning methods but if you read the fine print, it is sperm spinning PLUS IVF/PGD which is 99% ANYWAY. It has nothing to do with the spinning if you do PGD and only implant the preferred gender, then it's gonna be 99% regardless of the spinning.

Does it really make any sense to you that if highly trained technicians using top of the line equipment and lab quality supplies can't get these techniques to work reliably, that a bunch of ladies using egg whites and toy centrifuges can? It simply does not work and when I was back on the other site I saw too many people throwing away months of their fertile windows pursing these tactics. THe results for pink were 50-50 (which is actually lower than we get with just swaying) and the blue swayers had the same rates with and without the at home HT part (so same results as just swaying indicating that the at home HT methods were not doing anything)

I do not recommend this process.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes True Blue liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And ANYONE who claims they can look thru a microscope and see X and Y sperm is a liar or mistaken because it is impossible to do that. and given that the at home HT methods rely on doing just that, it's a pretty sure sign that it's not a viable method.

5. Likes True Blue, pink_bean liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know the views of GD and know it's not recommended. I was just starting conversation and was curious people's opinions or experience good and bad.
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

7. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. I try to answer all questions so I answered that one to the best of my ability. This isn't a private forum and there are many people who might read this post and no others, and then decide based on the info you posted that it might be something to look into and I have to think about those people as well.

I will happily shut up and allow others to reply.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I get that. And frankly I agree with you on everything, I really do. I just like hearing other people's thoughts as well and why they feel that way or maybe research they've done that I had no idea about etc. I just enjoy learning more
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15

10. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally think it sounds dangerous and wouldnt want to do it in case it was to damage sperm or something. I highly doubt it would work and if it did It just appear that way as it can go boy or girl anyway. I get ppl going to extreme methods to convieve desired gender as i want a girl so bad but i personally wouldnt risk health of child to achieve that

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post