Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

California Bay Area

New to the process and wondering if anyone has done high-tech in the bay area? Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Everafter, could you plz update your findings? I live in bay area and looking for a high tech. I found people are referring to modesto hospital but no any reviews

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am from the Bay Area but we drove down to SoCal for HT. It was worth it for us since it worked! But if you can't make it down there, I was considering RSC. Good luck.

Polpectomy/Hysteroscopy complete (2 polyps)
    June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

I can't believe I did this!

My HT son
    My family is complete. Baby fever resolved!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo77 View Post
    I am from the Bay Area but we drove down to SoCal for HT. It was worth it for us since it worked! But if you can't make it down there, I was considering RSC. Good luck.
    Can I ask how much it costed u? I am from bay too n thinking of going to HRC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Giselle, I would highly recommend becoming a "Dream Member". You'll get access to all the private HT forums that have tons of HRC (and other clinic) info. Plus, if you contact HRC using the form through this site you'll get $1000 off your cycle.
    (2010) (2013 LE sway opposite) HT (HRC 2018)

Cycle 1 HRC Nov 2015: 9 retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 biopsied, 2 normal XY = NT
    Cycle 2 HRC Mar 2016: 13 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6 normal = 5 XX, 1 XY!
    FET #1 Aug 2016: Chemical
    FET #2 Nov 2016 Immune protocol: BFP! HB at 7 and 10 weeks. No HB at 12 weeks Miscarriage.
    FET #3 Aug 2017 Immune protocol: BFP!
    arrived May 2018

6. Likes fknonl1ne, gizmo77 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoler View Post
    Giselle, I would highly recommend becoming a "Dream Member". You'll get access to all the private HT forums that have tons of HRC (and other clinic) info. Plus, if you contact HRC using the form through this site you'll get $1000 off your cycle.
    How do I do this and how much does it cost? Is it a monthly cost? As stupid as it sounds, I'm a stay at home mom and saving up so hard to try to have a cycle at HRC next year, God willing...hope this isn't a monthly bill?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Giselle2016 View Post
    How do I do this and how much does it cost? Is it a monthly cost? As stupid as it sounds, I'm a stay at home mom and saving up so hard to try to have a cycle at HRC next year, God willing...hope this isn't a monthly bill?
    Towards the top left of this page there is a pink button that says "Become a Dream Member". Click it. Membership is $19 for the year, no monthly charges. If you are going the HT route with HRC, I can't recommend it enough. It saves you $1000 on your cycle and the info and support you'll receive on the private HT boards are more than worth it!
    (2010) (2013 LE sway opposite) HT (HRC 2018)

Cycle 1 HRC Nov 2015: 9 retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 biopsied, 2 normal XY = NT
    Cycle 2 HRC Mar 2016: 13 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6 normal = 5 XX, 1 XY!
    FET #1 Aug 2016: Chemical
    FET #2 Nov 2016 Immune protocol: BFP! HB at 7 and 10 weeks. No HB at 12 weeks Miscarriage.
    FET #3 Aug 2017 Immune protocol: BFP!
    arrived May 2018

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoler View Post
    Towards the top left of this page there is a pink button that says "Become a Dream Member". Click it. Membership is $19 for the year, no monthly charges. If you are going the HT route with HRC, I can't recommend it enough. It saves you $1000 on your cycle and the info and support you'll receive on the private HT boards are more than worth it!
    Thank u! $19 a yr is worth it!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank u! $19 a yr is worth it!!!

Thank u! Just became a member and reading so many posts and info I didn't have access to before. As I approach my delivery with this child, I hope to have all my info and questions so I can schedule a consultation with Dr P. (Or maybe after I do my pretesting too) just wanted to say thanks for encouraging me to become a member!

11. Likes nicoler, gizmo77 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I ask how much it costed u? I am from bay too n thinking of going to HRC.

Hi there! The costs for a full cycle down in Newport Beach is actually cheaper than it is in the Bay Area (at least that's what I found in my research a few years ago). However if you're traveling down there, you're paying for hotel and other travel expenses.
    Worth it to me to at least start with trying the "top clinic" in our area.
    Good luck!!

Polpectomy/Hysteroscopy complete (2 polyps)
    June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

I can't believe I did this!

My HT son
    My family is complete. Baby fever resolved!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast