Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nothing to Transfer!!

Words can not describe how I'm feeling right now. I flew from Japan to Cali for PGD with Dr Potter. All of my embryos were abnormal. Has anyone had success after a similar cycle. This can't be over yet.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry. That really sucks.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry to hear this.

If you look at
    Dreamingpink22 cycle she also had all abnormals in November. Has just cycled again ET only in feb and is going over beg April for a fet. So no it's not over. Think it through, contact HRC about your protocol and decide from there. Gd luck X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes nicoler liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear this! Hugs to you. An NT is hard, I know.

Have you considered becoming a Dream Member? I'd highly recommend it and you'll receive the support of so many ladies that have been and are going through this process. There's lots of private HT boards where you'll find tons of info. You can also post your cycle info and some of the ladies might be able to look things over and offer suggestions.

Hang in there! Make yourself a plan and move forward. I'm just waiting on the results from my second cycle and things went so much better for me this time. Sometimes a change in protocol is all you need. The first go of it is really a best guess based on your pretesting. This can work for you yet!
    (2010) (2013 LE sway opposite) HT (HRC 2018)

Cycle 1 HRC Nov 2015: 9 retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 biopsied, 2 normal XY = NT
    Cycle 2 HRC Mar 2016: 13 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6 normal = 5 XX, 1 XY!
    FET #1 Aug 2016: Chemical
    FET #2 Nov 2016 Immune protocol: BFP! HB at 7 and 10 weeks. No HB at 12 weeks Miscarriage.
    FET #3 Aug 2017 Immune protocol: BFP!
    arrived May 2018

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Shannshaff liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgot to mention! Becoming a Dream member also gets you $1000 off your cycle with Dr Potter should you decide to try again.

Cycle 1 HRC Nov 2015: 9 retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 biopsied, 2 normal XY = NT
    Cycle 2 HRC Mar 2016: 13 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6 normal = 5 XX, 1 XY!
    FET #2 Nov 2016 Immune protocol: BFP! HB at 7 and 10 weeks. No HB at 12 weeks Miscarriage.
    arrived May 2018

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm very sorry. Yes, it happens and yes, it can still work if you can try again.

How old are you? How did your cycle go until the PGD results? Did you have any normals at all? Sometimes, people end up with a NT due to no normals of their desired gender. Other times, there are simply no normals at all. Hopefully, protocol can be adjusted for you.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No normals at all. I had 6 eggs retrieved and fertilized. Only 4 made it testing. All four had abnormal chromosome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How old are you?

arrived May 2018

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 34

12. Thanks EVERAFTER thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nicoler, I just noticed your siggy say that you were headed back to HRC in March. When were you there? I just got back today.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast