Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone had PGD at Crete Fertility Centre Heraklion

Hi,

Been looking into a few places to have PGD. From the uk so looked at Genesis but also came across crete fertility clinic in Heraklion. Has anyone used them? If so is there any information you can tell me about them. How much was treatment? Where did you stay when there? How long did you stay for? Did you use a clinic in the uk etc for pretests and were you honest about what you were getting them for?

Thank you in advance!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

My gynecologist recommended us Crete Fertility Centre ( I think that they have a kind of co-operation) and we've gone there August, 2015. I was a bit hesitating at the beginning but, thankfully, we had no problem. Since I started the treatment and despite the distance, the whole personnel guided us perfectly (me and my husband also had their mobile numbers for calling them whenever we needed!!!).

I started the treatment in UK where I made all the necessary examinations and ultrasounds. I went to the clinic just for my attempt and stayed around 7 days in Heraklion.
    The doctor was excellent and I will always thank him for having my little angel!!!

3. Thanks Ap10 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also had PGD in this centre. I am very happy with them: by their attitude, kindness and professionalism. I was closely followed up by them during the whole procedure despite the geographical distance and they are close to me 24/7. During the treatment, I enjoyed a combination of sun, sea,good food and the procedure. What else could I want?

5. Thanks Ap10 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Wendy,
    I also sent to this clinic because I want family balance. They immediately responded back and they were very kind. I talked with the supervisor doctor there, Dr Fraidakis. They made me a good impression. I 'd like to ask you if the price that they told you through email is the same or the price is increased when you meet them. They told me they will help us with the accommodation. Is this true?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by carry45 View Post
    Hi,

My gynecologist recommended us Crete Fertility Centre ( I think that they have a kind of co-operation) and we've gone there August, 2015. I was a bit hesitating at the beginning but, thankfully, we had no problem. Since I started the treatment and despite the distance, the whole personnel guided us perfectly (me and my husband also had their mobile numbers for calling them whenever we needed!!!).

I started the treatment in UK where I made all the necessary examinations and ultrasounds. I went to the clinic just for my attempt and stayed around 7 days in Heraklion.
    The doctor was excellent and I will always thank him for having my little angel!!!
    Hi,
    Please can I ask which gynaecologist you used in the uk for your bloods and scans prior to travelling to Crete? Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please note to any legitimate forum members - this thread is filled with spam advertising from Crete Fertility. Crete, please contact site admin if you wish to advertise properly. This sort of fake banter is not useful or appreciated here.

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi LoveisinthePMA

How did it go if you don't mind asking as I am interested to do the same and looking for more information. Would you mind sharing the information please?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ovarian rejuvenation at Crete

Quote Originally Posted by loveisinthePMA View Post
    I had an ovarian rejuneration there...
    HI loveisinthePMA

Can you please kindly share your experience of Ovarian rejuvenation at Crete? I like to try this method as I am sadly running out all options.

Many thanks in advance.