Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MS did up my odds. 12 of 14 embryos were girls. And in my case, MS did not seem to negatively affect anything in my cycle (i.e. good fertilization, good growing embryos, same # of abnormals/normals as predicted by GSN for those NOT using MS, 2 HB transferred resulted in twins, etc.) And my girls arrived at 38w1d and are so far perfect.
    and Twin thanks to Dr. P
    OHW MS/GSN/IVF

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have just cycled at genesis in Cyprus. The spermsort savvas uses is not microsort and in fact he is very against microsort. He has developed his own sort.

Out of 8 embryos 6 were girls
    The other ladies had similar results too.

He, his staff and clinic are amazing. I could not recommend them enough x
    5 gorgeous 's
    And my beautiful genesis Cyprus born May 12

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies, just had my scan today and waiting for my blood work back which i will send to Dr Savvas to find out what protocol he decides.
    Very nervous/excited and the sperm sorting as long as its not microsort is good.
    My scan was all ok, read that 14-30 visible eggs is the best shot and i have 10+ in each, so i asume they mean in total so i have the best range as it were and no lumps or bumps or abnormalities. Nervous about bloods as my period was very light for the first few days. I counted it as my period but it has made me worry about how the results will reflect this, i mean dont hormone levels control the start of the bleeding. oh well will have to see x you ladies give me so much hope that i will have my dd one day
    Being a mum is amazing, My boys are my world but i am desperate for a little pink company <3

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    10+ in each is huge! That's great! You should respond really well!

When do you start?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats great news! Good luck and Savvas is THE best in Cyprus!!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i dont know yet, waiting for my bloods back but hoping to fly out around the 22nd Jan so working backwards 5/6 days stims over here, 5 day break of period and 14 days CP prior to that ..... its all a bit real a scary now. christmas is comming quick then new year then my son turns 4 then i fly out eeeek !
    Being a mum is amazing, My boys are my world but i am desperate for a little pink company <3

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aintnocinderella View Post
    i dont know yet, waiting for my bloods back but hoping to fly out around the 22nd Jan so working backwards 5/6 days stims over here, 5 day break of period and 14 days CP prior to that ..... its all a bit real a scary now. christmas is comming quick then new year then my son turns 4 then i fly out eeeek !
    Well, make sure you KUP in the member HT forum and we will make a sticky so we can follow your cycle and cheer you on!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I phoned the doctors today and apparently my doc has checked my results and my levels are 'normal' i have asked for a copy of the results and told that once he has given approval for this (not sure why he needs to its my blood medical file) then they can print it off and i shoul dhave them monday. Whats normal anyway?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12