Hi everyone,
I was told to use freedom pharmacy or conception to order my IVF meds, but after I got the quote from those two clinics (approx $4600!!) I decided to look into other options. After reading basically everything I could find online I decided between ivfmeds.com, ivfprescriptions.com and fastivf.com

I ended up going with IVF Prescriptions even though IVFmeds.com seems to be the most used, because I read way too many horror stories about delayed shipping. I also liked that IVF Prescriptions sent medications in a cold pack.

So I had my nurse send my prescription to the phone number listed on their website. I then placed my order online (but there was no way to pay for it, it basically just sent them an email). Almost immediately I was called by Jason who works for IVF Prescriptions. After reviewing and confirming that he had received my prescription, I asked if he wanted my credit card info to pay. He said they are not allowed to take credit cards. I asked how I would pay and he said with a BANK WIRE TRANSFER . I was immediately uncomfortable with the idea, so after getting off the phone with him I went back to google and tried to find as much information as possible about this company. I searched the BBB, I ran a scan on their website to find out when it was started, I then found one random thread from a fertility forum (not this one), where someone said she was so nervous to do the bank wire, but luckily she got her meds and everything worked out. She posted her facebook profile link, so I clicked on that and she was pregnant with twins. For some reason this real person who was pregnant made me feel better about the whole deal (though my husband said companies hire fake people online to do this stuff, but this seemed legit to me! Her facebook profile did not look fake.).

Anyway, long story short I had my husband go to the bank last Wednesday May 17th and process the transfer. The total cost was $1,822 + $90 Express International USPS shipping (this is their standard shipping). For the last week I have been anxious thinking that we could have potentially just lost almost $2K, but sure enough today I got my medications!!! I should mention that they shipped everything the day after our wire transfer and I was given a tracking #, but I was nervous that I'd open the box and it would be empty or something. I just thought surely I was going to get scammed.

Here are some pics I took. The only thing I didn't order through IVFPrescriptions.com was my trigger shot, because we haven't decided if I'll do HCG or Lupron trigger yet and I figure it's not too $$$ for me to order just that drug from Freedom Pharmacy.

I'm posting this in the main forum vs. the HT forum, because I want someone else who is frantically searching google to be able to see my review. I was SUPER nervous about ordering from abroad, but I saved over $2600 by doing so!!!

PS: I ordered my syringes separately from adwdiabetes.com. The gonal F came in pen form and the cetrotide came with needles, so I only needed to order my menopur needles. It was about $30 including the sharps box and alcohol swabs.

host photos free