Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

royal bee pollen& coq10

I started taking coq10 and bee pollen along with pre natal vitamins for the past 2 months and will be starting the stimms on end of december. I had "no transfer" in my last cycle as there were no normal embryos to transfer.I have been put on metformin protocol from 1st December ( diagnosed with mild insulin resistance).

would like to know how long to continue taking coq10 and bee pollen? should i continue along with metformin (while on stimms) or stop before that.
    me- 37 yrs hubby -44 yrs

trying for

cycle-1@HRC , STARTED STIMMS ON 28TH MAY 2011,
    5units lupron, 300 gonal-f, 1 vial menopur
    er- 9th June,
    14 eggs retrieved, only 6 mature and 5 fertilized
    all went in for GSN and all abnormal so no transfer

started taking bee pollen, folic acid, coq10, prenatal, dha, wheat grass
    hubby taking naturally smart for men

metformin protocol from 1st December2011

cycle 2- HRC , started stimms 31st Dec 2011 - 20 ui lupron x2, 300 gonal -f, 1 vial menopur.
    30 eggs retrieve, 25 mature, 22 fertilized and GSN. 1 normal :and 1 went for rebiopsy.
    HPT on 26.1.12 - BFN/ BETA -BFN

Cycle-3 @Genesis.-spermsorting+ivf+pgd. started with single dose lupron depot on 06/04/12.last day of ocp 10/04/12. stated with gonal-f 300 from 20/04/12. ER on 04/05/12. 16 eggs retrieved.,12 fertilized,and 4 healthy 2 hatched blastocyst transferred on 09/05/12 and 2 frozen. 10d5dt -17.4 -BFP

Turns out to be chemical... BFN

November 2012, genesis for FET, transfered 2 but again BFN.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I took all my supplements right up until ER. Good luck! KUP.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    nuthin but pink what supps did you take in addition to dhea?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by believinginblue View Post
    nuthin but pink what supps did you take in addition to dhea?
    I took them on and off after my first cancelled cycle- Royal Jelly, L-Arginine, B-Complex, Prenatal, DHEA, CoQ10- that's what I can remember this morning!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes take the Metformin through stims as you will probably be on it the entire pregnancy. Insulin resistance can cause miscarriages which is why they have you stay on it *most of the time*.
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all for your replies.. and will continue taking the supplements.. fx that the magic works this cycle!!!
    me- 37 yrs hubby -44 yrs

trying for

cycle-1@HRC , STARTED STIMMS ON 28TH MAY 2011,
    5units lupron, 300 gonal-f, 1 vial menopur
    er- 9th June,
    14 eggs retrieved, only 6 mature and 5 fertilized
    all went in for GSN and all abnormal so no transfer

started taking bee pollen, folic acid, coq10, prenatal, dha, wheat grass
    hubby taking naturally smart for men

metformin protocol from 1st December2011

cycle 2- HRC , started stimms 31st Dec 2011 - 20 ui lupron x2, 300 gonal -f, 1 vial menopur.
    30 eggs retrieve, 25 mature, 22 fertilized and GSN. 1 normal :and 1 went for rebiopsy.
    HPT on 26.1.12 - BFN/ BETA -BFN

Cycle-3 @Genesis.-spermsorting+ivf+pgd. started with single dose lupron depot on 06/04/12.last day of ocp 10/04/12. stated with gonal-f 300 from 20/04/12. ER on 04/05/12. 16 eggs retrieved.,12 fertilized,and 4 healthy 2 hatched blastocyst transferred on 09/05/12 and 2 frozen. 10d5dt -17.4 -BFP

Turns out to be chemical... BFN

November 2012, genesis for FET, transfered 2 but again BFN.