Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coliny View Post
    Already signed up. Thanks!
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Thank you, AS. Running these sites isn't inexpensive. There are several monthly fees, software and DB licenses and some pretty significant start up costs. One of the other new sites had to close its doors already because of all this.

We appreciate the support but everyone is of course free to post anywhere and we are happy to answer questions wherever you choose to post. I had someone PM me and say she didn't care about privacy issues. Well, guess what? I do!
    You know what too, Im already going to getting more then my money back tomorrow with a free phone consult with DR Potter, over $300- and then $1000 off IVF!!! Yeah not to mention all the great INFO ive gotten from nuthinbut and everyone else on this site!
    I have 4 sweet daughters

Love um so much

HRC January 2012

Hoping for a boy

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People stalked you on the other site and sent you pm's? Some people really don't have much to do, do they? Bet they had a perfect pigeon pair!
    Last edited by glory; January 23rd, 2012 at 07:38 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMAof4Pinks View Post
    You know what too, Im already going to getting more then my money back tomorrow with a free phone consult with DR Potter, over $300- and then $1000 off IVF!!! Yeah not to mention all the great INFO ive gotten from nuthinbut and everyone else on this site!
    I think it was a troll who just signed up just to go around and hurt people.This person called my children ugly and said she was glad she didnt have obnoxious pissing boys and that i wasnt good enough to have a daughter and that boys were my punishment.That was the nice version mind you.I was soo angry someone was that low to do that but i know this person was just trying to hurt people who are already sensitive,I was not the only only,others were attacked also aiming towards them being a horrible excuse for a woman and their husband should leave them bc they cant give them a son and just produce little who**s. Very sick.
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by glory View Post
    People stalked you on the other site and sent you pm's? Some people really don't have much to do, do they? Bet they had a perfect pigeon pair!
    This was an ongoing problem on the IG site. I believe it was a man or group of teenagers because that is usually who does trolling. Their entire motivation is to make people upset and so they say highly inflammatory things. It's a game to them.

Same troll(s) also called several people pedophiles and PMed people who had lost babies that they deserved it, etc. They were VILE.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coliny View Post
    Already signed up. Thanks!
    Thanks so much for your support! xo
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is just horrible! I am so sorry Queen of hearts that anyone said anything horrible about your gorgeous boys! Boys are NOT a punishment

Some people amaze me that they have to stoop so low to make themselves feel better. It's wrong.

Well I have not seen anything of this here.
    Last edited by glory; January 23rd, 2012 at 07:39 AM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-of-harts View Post
    I think it was a troll who just signed up just to go around and hurt people.This person called my children ugly and said she was glad she didnt have obnoxious pissing boys and that i wasnt good enough to have a daughter and that boys were my punishment.That was the nice version mind you.I was soo angry someone was that low to do that but i know this person was just trying to hurt people who are already sensitive,I was not the only only,others were attacked also aiming towards them being a horrible excuse for a woman and their husband should leave them bc they cant give them a son and just produce little who**s. Very sick.
    Wow. Just.. wow. How could someone be so evil? I'm sorry u had to read all that nonsense.
    Me, Angela- 30 & DH, 35
    Our babies- DS ('05), DS ('07), DS ('10), DD ('13) Missed m/c at 11w on 9/10/15

Our Rainbow baby GIRL is due July 2016!
    Our 2nd little girl after 3 sweet boys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12