Thread: please help

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

please help

hi, I am in the uk I was wondering if anyone knew where they offered ericsson in the uk? I have searched the net for ages and cannot find anything, gender clinics in Scotland London and Birmingham seem to be closed. Can someone offer any advice on this please? Please reply I'm desperate. Thank you x

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's now become illegal in the UK, you'd have to go elsewhere for it

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm pretty sure it is now illegal in the UK. Their website has the International locations listed. I'm sorry. Many gals from the UK have come here to the States for IVF.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I have just replied to your post about Dogus and thought I'd reply to this too. I'm from the uk and everything is illegal here now. You need to go to America or Cyprus ( but definitely not Dogus!!) Its really quite easy to sort out but looks impossible when you start! I've never been to the US as its too far for us with 3 young kids so I decided on Cyprus. I'm just hoping that my 2nd attempt is better than my 1st! If you want to ask me any questions, I'll be happy to help. Molly. X x
    3 gorgeous boys.

After 6 fresh cycles, I finally gave birth to my gorgeous Genesis daughter.

My life is complete.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I'm from the UK too - Essex, and early last year I found a place in Birmingham that offered some sort of sperm sorting and IUI which I was interested in. By the time I looked into it seriously it had been shut. I'm sure that there must be doctors who carry out IVF for gender selection in London but I would have no idea where to start as they wouldn't advertise it!
    I have found that the nearest place you can get which seems to have great results is the Genesis Clinic in Southern Cyprus. I went there in October and plan to return again in the next couple of months. I'm with Mollymaybe, if you need any help with your research etc pm me or ask away, there are lots of helpful people on these forums. I hope that you find what you're looking for. Good luck!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    kmjkl
    Last edited by princess-nash; July 5th, 2016 at 03:32 PM.
    California girls
    We're unforgettable
    Daisy Dukes
    Bikinis on top
    Sun-kissed skin
    So hot
    We'll melt your Popsicle
    Oooooh oh oooooh

California girls
    We're undeniable
    Fine, fresh, fierce
    We got it on lock
    Westcoast represent
    Now put your hands up
    Oooooh oh oooooh

x3 HRC 2013 to get myself a Californian girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I from Surrey,irony is that PGD was developed in UK but is banned for gender selection.Has anyone got ho many cases succeeded in how many attempts from Genesis Cyprus.I've tried North Cyprus IVF(Idil and Savas) but failed so gutted.
    Luv,Viki

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's no official stats. You need to become a member then you can look through old cycle diaries. There are Genesis successes here
    and our beautiful ivf pgd genesis