Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ivf/PGD in north Cyprus dogus

Does anyone have any experience of the above? Think we're going there for treatment in the new year

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. In the member forum, there have been gals cycle at Genesis in Cyprus but I am not sure about North Cyprus. 2 on here are pregnant via Genesis though- one with twins. North Cyprus is offering Microsort though from what we have read.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just looked and the is a Travelling from the UK thread for GS that one of our moderators put together and we did have a cycler that went to North Cyprus but then went to Genesis and found success there. They both assist with GS though and we don't have a big enough sample to say which is better.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi
    Dogus have bad reputation!!!
    I would never recommend anyone to cycle there x
    5 gorgeous 's
    And my beautiful genesis Cyprus born May 12

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went to Dogus at the end of October/beginning of November for PGD with Microsort for a boy and I'm now pregnant. I dunno if it's one or twins but I've got a scan booked for 17 January to find out! I would definitely recommend it and I would have gone back for another cycle if this one didn't work the first time. Good luck Gemgem and PM me if you have any questions. I can answer every detail, even about the bedpan!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AmanS View Post
    I went to Dogus at the end of October/beginning of November for PGD with Microsort for a boy and I'm now pregnant. I dunno if it's one or twins but I've got a scan booked for 17 January to find out! I would definitely recommend it and I would have gone back for another cycle if this one didn't work the first time. Good luck Gemgem and PM me if you have any questions. I can answer every detail, even about the bedpan!
    Hi there. Thank you for posting. I would love to get your cycle details from you! In the member section on here, we keep up with cycles so future cyclers like Gem here can make an informed decision. If you would like to join us, we would love to have you!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Nuthinbutpink, I'd love to join you. Can you put a link to the member section? I'm new to writing on forums so I'm trying to get used to where I should be writing. I'll write it here at the moment.

I had treatment with Dr Firdevs at Dogus and I mainly dealt with Julie. I found them from the Dogus website - Cyprus IVF - Dogus IVF Centre in North Cyprus I got my medication (Menopur and Cetrotide) from Tamworth and a lovely nurse in Sutton Coldfield did the injections for me. Then I went to Cyprus for 10 days for the actual treatment bit. I had 12 eggs, 8 fertilised, 4 boys, 1 girl and 3 anomalies. I had the best 3 boys transferred and now I'm just waiting to find out how many I've got. I think it's only one because I don't feel any different than I did with my last pregnancies but I hope it's 2!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Where abouts in tamworth were your meds from??!!
    5 gorgeous 's

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I went to Dogus in August and had a horrible experience! I would never in a million years recommend anyone go there! I can only ask that you listen to me and not the other person who has just posted a pregnancy above. She is the only person I have ever seen get pregnant there...ever. I had the same dr. And dealt with Julie. Turns out, Julie is about 22, with, in my opinion, very little experience in this field. Fair enough, she could speak English, but not Turkish! She was no help to me at all. She is simply there to make English speaking 'customers' feel better about booking there and parting with their cash. I'm on the other site and if you look on there, you can read my full experience and that of others who went there when I did and all got a bfn! Also, they had bad experiences like me. The place was not what I expected...at all. A bit of a dump really. Sorry, but I would hate for someone else to be tricked into going. I'm now going to genesis next month and I have dealt solely with the doctor himself so far, which for me, speaks volumes. We have had 2 phone conversations and have communicated through email. At Dogus, it was never the doctor???? I urge you to look into genesis in the south. It has an excellent reputation. People who had a bfn are even going back it was that good. Dogus seem to have a good reputation when it comes to ivf using young, donor eggs but I personally believe their pgd (which I don't think was done on site) is not up to scratch. My transfer was delayed 14 hours because they didn't have the results. I ended up there after midnight waiting for the doctor. That was the lowest point...worrying about my husband and boys outside in the car whilst waiting for the dr to turn up after being told by the nurse, in terrible English, that she didn't know where she was or if she was even coming to do my transfer! She just gave me the dr's mobile and walked off. I still didn't even know at this point if there was anything to transfer as all my phone calls and texts in the previous 6 days to ask we're ignored!
    Anyhow, sorry for the rant and good luck with your decision, whatever you choose. All the above is just my experience. I wish I had researched more. I hope you find success and get your BFP! And congratulation to the girl with the BFP from Dogus. Seems like a miracle to me!! Molly. X x
    3 gorgeous boys.

After 6 fresh cycles, I finally gave birth to my gorgeous Genesis daughter.

My life is complete.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally agree MM.
    The sad thing is the clinic are pretending to be clients saying how wonderful the clinic is. When in fact it's all a con.
    They always just have 1 or 2 posts linking the clinic details.
    I have never seen a genuine bfp from here in 3 and half years. Just bad and dangerous experiences off people.
    I'm wondering about the chemist on tamworth because it actually stopped been used for a fertlity chemist over a year ago and moved to somewhere else! I know this because I live near this town!

Ingender and fertility friends have both had dogus pretending to be happy clients on there to drum up business.

So please beware x
    5 gorgeous 's

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast