Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well said 5gb! Too many con artists! That's really interesting about the chemist in Tamworth. Glad you posted that! Hope you're doing ok. Molly. X x
    3 gorgeous boys.

After 6 fresh cycles, I finally gave birth to my gorgeous Genesis daughter.

My life is complete.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollymaybe View Post
    Well said 5gb! Too many con artists! That's really interesting about the chemist in Tamworth. Glad you posted that! Hope you're doing ok. Molly. X x
    Thank you for posting, Molly. I am sorry you had a bad experience. Genesis seems to have a lot going for it from what the cyclers on here say. I hope you'll join us in the member section so we can cheer you on in February! We usually have 8-10 cycles in progress or gearing up! I really hope the second time is the charm for you.
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; December 31st, 2011 at 10:46 AM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely Molly join the members board!

There is so much knowlegdge and experience there and you get your own thread so we can cheer you on and help you along!!
    5 gorgeous 's
    And my beautiful genesis Cyprus born May 12

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. I've just joined the members board. There's loads of info there. I'll make sure I share my 2nd journey. I take my down reg shot on 21st Jan....3 weeks off! Can't wait to get started. X x
    3 gorgeous boys.

My life is complete.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollymaybe View Post
    Thanks ladies. I've just joined the members board. There's loads of info there. I'll make sure I share my 2nd journey. I take my down reg shot on 21st Jan....3 weeks off! Can't wait to get started. X x
    Lovely to have you! Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red face

Thank u e everyone for contributing, I think we are going with genesis, I have been in contact with savvas and he is lovely, we are 90 per cent decided. it's all so exciting!! xx

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemgem View Post
    Thank u e everyone for contributing, I think we are going with genesis, I have been in contact with savvas and he is lovely, we are 90 per cent decided. it's all so exciting!! xx
    Just so you know, we have several that have used him and their cycle info is in the Member forum. I hope you join us so we can follow you along!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great news Gemgem. Glad you're avoiding Dogus. Good luck. X x
    3 gorgeous boys.

My life is complete.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Obviously I can't comment on anyone else's experience. I can just tell you about my own and the women who were at the hotel at the same time as me who also got pregnant. The hospital was being refurbished when I was there and they had loads of new equipment. Julie kept me up to date about what was happening with my embryos and she was able to answer all my questions so I think she does know what she's talking about. I also read the Dogus thread on Fertility Friends and Baby Centre - Cyprus babies group and there are lots of BFPs so I think it's really unfair to say that Dogus never have positives ever. Just because you got a negative result doesn't mean that everyone will. I'm certainly proof that there are positives and my cousin is going soon as well so hopefully she'll be another positive.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you're right Amans...but if you read my post correctly, you'll see I explained that they have success with normal ivf...usually using donor eggs because I've seen it all on FF too. But, PGD is different and I don't believe they have the experience. I'm glad you weren't ignored...Did I mention that after transfer, I was left in that clinic by myself...except for the cleaner? 2 hours until 2.30am I sat in a clinic with only the cleaner popping in the room for things she needed. Nobody medical came in to tell me I could leave. I decided to go to find someone and I searched the whole building. I couldn't even find the cleaner. Can you imagine...a strange country, in the middle of the night, by myself in a large building. All I found was the mourge!! That's the point I left but couldn't get out cos the door was jammed. Eventually it opened. It was like being in a nightmare and I never went back... Would you have? Do you think I should have been left alone after ET? I don't. And honestly, the day after collection I text Julie to ask about progress....I heard nothing. I text again the day after...nothing again. I rang...nothing. When I got home I text Julie for ideas about what may have gone wrong...I'm still waiting for her reply. I'm glad you had a good experience and I'm glad it worked for you. But don't think for 1 minute I am just bitter because it didn't work!! I'm not stupid...I know this may take 2,3 maybe 4 times. I only gave the clinic the review it deserved from the way in which they treated me. Good luck with your pregnancy.
    3 gorgeous boys.

My life is complete.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast