Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree it's defenetly fraud!!!! I have never seen a bfp from that clinic! Don't go there again! If you want to go to Cyprus I can recommend Genesis clinic in South Cyprus of dr Savvas Koundouros. Otherwise try ******** clinic near Prague or try dr Potter in the USA but defenetly NOT Dogus or North Cyprus ivf clinic! Good luck with your next cycle I hope you get a BFP!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honest Post
    First of all I would like to say we have been to Dogus twice now the first time it failed due to my partner having a infection, the second time we have had twin Girls please see my Facebook Greg Langley (Halifax) the treatment at the clinic is second to none, and Julie, Lyndsey, Umit, and the Docs are great, you have to remember why you are there, is to try for babies, something you cannot do on your own as you would not go. It does not work all the time, as it did not with us the first time, you are not there for a holiday or first class transfers to the clinic and back, and sometimes it can be rushed, But for anyone to say its bad is just out of order, They want you to get pregnant as much as you do, and do you think they are not as disappointed as you are. But the hard facts is our bodies are very complex and what works for some does not for others. So you can go from clinic to clinic and bad mouth the ones that you think failed you, But not Dogus they are professional and probably the best certainly in Europe. So don’t you think if you went back they would try even harder, for you. We met a couple who had been nine times on the 10th it worked that’s commitment, and not once did they have a bad word to say. So the person who put that comment on this site, you may need to ask yourself why you are doing this, and if its for a child then go back try again and maybe you will write something positive. Sorry you feel like that you had a bad time when you got back, but what can they do for you when you are several thousands of miles away, so as long as you take the drugs progesterone then that’s the best chance you have, but if you are going to loose them weather you’re in the UK or Cyprus it would make no difference, you should understand that. So would I recommend them 100% but go with your eyes wide open. IVF is a amazing roller coaster of emotions. Greg

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Greg,

It would be easier to take them seriously if their coordinator didn't come on here and pose as a "success" story. That's what they do there.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Greg! Yea right! Dogus I wouldnt even go there if they offered a free go! I went there 2010...alot of us from in-gender went there and be honest with u Im surprised if they even put anything back! I don't know anyone with bfp there about 10 of us went and all got a bfn. When I compared it to hrc (that's where I went after I'm not surprised why we all got bfn!) they dont do even 10 % of what hrc and I believe genesis do! So if u want to really give urself a fair go than go to hrc or genesis. Please don't make the mistake I and many have made. I wish someone had warned me. X

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand why people go there 10 times if they really think the clinic is doing their best but in fact It's a "nice" way for the clinic to make money shame on them!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Tbh i think there success is only with Donor eggs thats all i have heard of getting BFP.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They do have some success with normal ivf on the normal fertility boards but it is mostly with donor eggs.

But I've NEVER seen the have success when doing pgd. I honestly doing think they know what there doing and are just 'playing' at pgd!

From what I've seen they are a total con taking peoples money and crushing peoples dreams!
    5 gorgeous 's
    And my beautiful genesis Cyprus born May 12

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just had my second cycle at Dogus PGD, and my second BFN. So upset and disappointed!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im so sorry Laurie..... Isnt Genesis à better option next time? Many women came back pregnant but it's no guarantee though.....

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I planned to go there, but now changed my idea.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast