IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone interested in a chat session with an embryologist?

I have been chatting with an experienced embryologist and she is willing to come on here and chat with us but I need to know if there is enough interest, and if so, what kinds of embyology questions you all would have. Some that I thought of:

1. How do you determine if an egg is mature after ER?
    2. What size follicle in your opinion makes a mature egg that can be fertilized?
    3. How can eggs continue to mature in the lab and fertilize later? What determines this?

others?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think this is a fantastic idea!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    fabulous idea!!!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TWINS- Carole is in the HT Private section now and has her own Forum called Inisde the Lab. We can post questions for her about general IVF and embryology. She has a great blog- www.fertilitylabinsider.com and she has been very prompt when answering questions!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a great idea!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by erinhen View Post
    What a great idea!!
    Just in case you did not read the other post and just read the topic, we now have Carole in the Private HT forums where you may post any IVF or embryology related question for her to answer! She has a great blog and she answers questions in great detail and super fast!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD