Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A transfer is a transfer and you have a good chance. It would be good to find out what type of embryo it was you transferred, nevertheless, still good. Best wishes on poas !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there, first off congratulations on being PUPO, that is awesome considering you only got one to blast stage.

I have only ever heard good things about Dr Savaas, unfortunately I went into this thinking because I was fertile, had 3 children erc... It would be easy, but my first cycle ended pretty much when not one egg fertilised, this was the one thing I was not expecting.

I do not think that the extra day of stims made your eggs bad, the doctors are very good at knowing when you should trigger and things can change day by day, so although when you were in London he may have thought the progression would be good but it may have slowed or something.

I am older than you, at 35, but again never thought that 9 of 10 embryos tested would come back abnormal!

Please update us on your PUPO status, I really hope this one sticks, if you had FISH done, the. 30 percent chance is pretty much what they give you, but you are young and you have this on your side.

Good luck!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well I hope Rainsbury can shed some more light on what happened, but who knows you could be pregnant now and this all be irrelevant, I have read of plently of people being successful with only one. I'm not sure when you are officially supposed to test, I'm sure when I'm in the situation I will be doing it every day I have zero self control like that! Best of luck and as others have said please keep us updated!
    x 2, ttc girl in 2014!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there, its very sad what Im reading. But I can say that I would trust Savvas 100%!!!! He worked for me on a day off and even brought in an anesthetist on his day off for me, as transfer wouldnt go well in the morning (this was all on my first cycle). I have 4 healthy boys,miss a pill and Im pregnant so we thought one cycle and we would have our bfp.Our egg's and em's were perfect but still it didnt work. This way is very different and we learnt the hard way. I also think maybe Savvas couldnt look you in the eye because he felt bad-he is such a nice man. He is known as a God on the island. You say you paid for 2 cycles? Rainsbury is very good at taking the pennies but for that personal touch you really need to go straight to cy and see Savvas. Half the price too!!! He also does things quite differently to Rainsbury. Please feel free to pm me and dont give up hope. X

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi sorry for butting into your thread Sprinkle - I came from the IG website which is now not working. I was following five gorgeous babies and rugbyteam so it is nice to see them on here! I am going to Genesis in May and had my blood tests done today (day 2) - I have my scan on friday. It is very interesting to read here about your experience and I do hope it works for you. Fingers crossed :-) I am very nervous about going and was even nervous having the bloods done today as I felt bad being in a fertility clinic when I have two children at home. The guilt! But I still feel I am doing the right thing and get great comfort reading other people's stories. I will get my blood test results on Friday but have to wait for AMH results for three weeks. I will then start taking the pill to help work out my travel dates. So far Savvs has been very good to me - and patient - as I have asked a lot of crazy questions. I am worried about the money involved and really praying this works. Like you I am young - 33 - but from reading people's experiences this is a positive but far from a guarantee.
    My journey started officially today with my blood tests - wish me luck :-) I will keep you posted

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone is so kind, caring and supportive... Thank you! We haven't shared what we are doing with anyone so it's definitely good to talk. I'm still waiting for an update via Rainsbury, after handing over that amount of money it would be nice to hear something sooner as opposed to being made to wait! Up until the day after my egg collection I really can't fault either Rainsbury or Savvas, both were very much in great communication with me and each other. It's just the chain of events after which went wrong.

I think next Monday Is supposed to be testing day... Although I'm desperately trying to mentally stop myself buying an early test and using it on Friday morning.

Thinking of you on the start of your journey cape grace. Can I ask where you are planning to stay?

Thank you everyone for caring and reading xx

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When/will you test?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's over. Period started this morning. I wasn't expecting it to work this time but inside there was always that tiny bit of hope and my husband and I are very sad it hasn't worked. I've already told Rainsbury and Savvas that I want to start again as soon as possible. But I'm scared to have a repeat of this cycle and if so... Then that's it as no other options for us xx

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sprinkle I'm so so very sorry to hear this....I know how you feel because I was in the same position like you.....with me everything looked fine but in the end the embryos developed poor.....I was so sad....i had 2 to transfer but in the end it was a bfn. I will go in a few months to try again. I can't blaim dr Savvas. He was all the time very patient to me and he was also really in shock with my results. If you really know him you would know he is an honoust man. I really believe that.......im trying to email him for a few days now but my email is coming back...I think something is wrong with his email address so don't stress about that! Hugs!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear this Sprinkle. How soon can you go back again?Did you get anymore feedback?
    x 2, ttc girl in 2014!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast